Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → I know i posted this before but i'll try again
I know i posted this before but i'll try again
2000-09-18, 5:04 PM #1
ok hello i am PyroTech I need some help on this idea i have. I want someone(s) to make a mod for me. it'd basically be a elements mod. ykou'd use the elements like force powers. umm the elements would be like Fire (of course), water, wind, earth, and maybe shadow, etc. etc. lyou would have sabers like that too. like a flame saber,water saber, and shadow saber. POh and the force powers would be like you threw fire balls at people and you trapped enemies in a bubble of water. Oh and you could get lost in the shadows and stuff. And you engulfed people in flames. or you used the wind and your enimies got thrown in any random direction. i think this would be really cool and stuff so plz help me ou here. Contact me via email at SkychoticPyro@aol.com or on the zone as PyroTech_WLP, WLP_Element, WLP_PyroTech,
any of these will work
plz contact me if you have any info. I know that this would take a lot of work and time. if someone will teach me how to make a mod, and help me then i'll do it myself. I know that this is a great task and i appreciate any help you give me

↑ Up to the top!