Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → ok! having problems with weapons on startup!
ok! having problems with weapons on startup!
2012-02-03, 9:35 PM #1
ok...this level is for mots, i dont know if that makes a difference.

im trying to get it to where the player starts with only the blastek pistol and fists. no bryar, and no lightsaber.
however no matter WHAT i try the player starts out with BOTH the bryar and saber and NO blastek...
ive tried the built in startup cog generator that is built into ZED, ive tried adding this into other cogs that execute at the start of the level>>>

SetInv(Player, 2, 0); (should remove the bin for bryar pistol)

SetInv(Player, 12, 1); (and should give player the blastek)

ive tried renaming the blastek cog as the bryar cog so the bryar should show up AS the blastek.

and lastly i tried editing the items.dat file. NOTHING is working.
also i only have the steam version of MotS... dont know if that matters?
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-02-04, 3:00 AM #2
The startup cog generator in ZED is incompatible with MotS. This HTML tool from years ago should work.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-02-04, 7:43 PM #3
sweet nuggets! thanks sir!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!