Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → God Bless America
God Bless America
2012-07-24, 3:51 PM #1
That is a title of a movie which I just watched. I liked it very much. I think that its trailer shows its mood in an incorrect light. Hence, here is a link to the movie's entry on IMDB instead: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1912398/
幻術
2012-07-24, 8:03 PM #2
I saw it about a month ago locally, very good movie with lots of obvious points.

However, there is one scene that post-TDKR shooting could be taken terribly out of context and vilified and now afterwards I'm glad I saw this when I did.

I recommend it for anyone that gets annoyed with American media today and wish they could do something about it but instead would rather watch a movie.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2012-07-25, 7:43 AM #3
I saw it a few weeks ago. I was amused at times & bored at others.
? :)
2012-07-25, 8:48 AM #4
Originally posted by Mentat:
I saw it a few weeks ago. I was amused at times & bored at others.

Yeah, pretty much. They did a screening of it on HDnet Movies about a month ago. It was alright. Some of it felt a little forced and contrived, but overall I enjoyed the movie for what it is: A black comedy about the nature of America.
>>untie shoes
2012-07-27, 5:13 PM #5
A lot of great monologues in that man. I saw the movie two days before the Aurora incident though. But to be far, it wasn't a random shooting for the characters in the movie.

↑ Up to the top!