Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Internet map
Internet map
2012-08-01, 4:29 PM #1
I thought you guys might find this interesting.

http://internet-map.net/
My blawgh.
2012-08-01, 9:37 PM #2
It couldnt locate massassi.net
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-08-01, 9:42 PM #3
I guess we need to work for our "spot."
My blawgh.
2012-08-02, 2:22 AM #4
lol 4chan is a satellite of youtube
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-08-07, 7:42 PM #5
I like the organization of the dots by server location.

Interesting the wordpress is on its own, though more interesting than that are the two sites below and to the left of it, which judging by the colour, seem to be chinese sites selling fake calven klein stuff and fake disney dvds, while pretending to be a uk branch of those things.

Another thing I found is a forum dedicated to information about ISPs (chosing of, current issues with certain ones and soforth) is one of the largest Australian sites after news sites, banks and ebay's australian site. Then, i see just how small Canberra is, as one of the major sites for discussions about stuff going on here (more than just politics, actual issues that affect the people that live and work regular jobs here) is smaller than the collingwood football club's website.

anyone found any other interesting things.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%

↑ Up to the top!