Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong
2012-08-27, 10:13 AM #1
Parady thread :awesome:
But not really.

I thought baseball was bad with the doping stuff, now biking?
2012-08-27, 10:42 AM #2
Honestly, with this subject I am completely biased. In my mind Lance Armstrong is still a hero. From the news articles I've read there is no physical evidence and only the testimony of other teammates and doctors, most of whom are also under investigation and scrambling to save their own butts. I guess I know how Joe Paterno fan's feel.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2012-08-27, 2:07 PM #3
Uh, yeah. No physical evidence. Just the testimony of other guys who spent the better part of a decade getting their asses handed to them by the guy they're accusing of cheating.

That's never happened in the world of any competitive sport. I don't blame him at all for telling them to **** off and take his wins away, as long as they leave me alone. I would get pretty tired of a bunch of people trying to crawl up my ass with a microscope after two years of finding no evidence at all. They were going to eventually take his wins anyway, because they would have eventually found some kind of reason to. It doesn't make any sense as to why there's no physical evidence at all, yet they continued to pursue it. I kind of agree with him that it seems like it was a witch hunt.
>>untie shoes
2012-08-27, 2:14 PM #4
Even the international anti doping comitee is asking why they have taken away his wins at this point in time.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%

↑ Up to the top!