Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow, this place is still here? Like 14 years later...
Wow, this place is still here? Like 14 years later...
2012-09-02, 11:59 PM #1
My mind is blown, I remember I was new here when I was 13 or 14. I'll be 27 next month.

I'm gonna throw out some names here, but I'm guessing none of them are probably still around, Spork? Gonk? Jepman? Brian (If he's not around this website is there a way to contact him?) Justinz or something like that? .. I remember other names but I have to see them for them to stand out..

There's another guy I was good friends with but I can't for the life of me remember his name.. It was like 3 words and started with an A I think lol..

This game was so awesome back in the day..
2012-09-03, 12:46 AM #2
Spork hasn't been around in ages. Gonk got eaten by WoW when he got into the beta in 2004. Jepman is just a Jep these days, pops up occasionally. Brian gave the site to CoolMatty a few years ago, made a thread about pokemans and left.

You'll find no one to help you here. Juz(tyn) has been dissected and placed in cryogenic storage.

All in all, hi! Play TODOA plz or don't!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-09-03, 1:45 AM #3
I thought that Brian still popped up every now and then.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2012-09-03, 3:02 AM #4
Originally posted by alpha1:
I thought that Brian still popped up every now and then.

yeah... occasionally he'll say something crazy then disappear
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2012-09-03, 6:43 AM #5
Brian got convicted of second-degree murder for killing that guy in the woods.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2012-09-03, 3:29 PM #6
I use to play Asheron's Call with ya back in the day. Spork was my patron!
2012-09-03, 4:52 PM #7
I hear Brian is still trying to catch 'em all...
>>untie shoes
2012-09-03, 10:45 PM #8
I gave you an AC account.

↑ Up to the top!