Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 facebook group?
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 facebook group?
2012-09-10, 3:58 AM #1
Apparently I had it liked, and they linked to a website which had information about getting JK working.

http://www.jkcommunity.co.nr/

They link to the jkhub projects, I was wondering if it was someone here who managed all this :psyduck:
2012-09-10, 5:29 AM #2
" recently updated on September 9th, 2012 by BeefCaike"

In other words, laugh, and ignore. Looks like he mostly just ripped information already available in the issues thread.
2012-09-10, 8:43 AM #3
I wonder what happened to severen. Of all the #nar twats he (perhaps due to being the owner) was sort of a sane person. Or maybe I just remember wrong. And not as much of a gob****e as ZeqMacaw was. Shrug.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-09-10, 12:29 PM #4
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
" recently updated on September 9th, 2012 by BeefCaike"

In other words, laugh, and ignore. Looks like he mostly just ripped information already available in the issues thread.

He put it on one page and it has made things a ton easier just to refer new people and people returning to that one page, its actually quite useful specially with people returning to the chat room to play CTF and for JK's 15th anniversary.

BTW I am the admin of the Facebook page along with Wodz, but he doesn't really stop by that often
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2012-09-10, 12:35 PM #5
Originally posted by Andrew L:
He put it on one page and it has made things a ton easier just to refer new people and people returning to that one page, its actually quite useful specially with people returning to the chat room to play CTF and for JK's 15th anniversary.

BTW I am the admin of the Facebook page along with Wodz, but he doesn't really stop by that often

Probably because he knows he's a big troll and would be eaten alive if he did.

Don't make it out to be a nice service or anything. And it's far from comprehensive.
2012-09-10, 12:43 PM #6
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Probably because he knows he's a big troll and would be eaten alive if he did.

Don't make it out to be a nice service or anything. And it's far from comprehensive.

Honestly, I am not sure how many new people or people you have returning in #massassi since I don’t really hang out there (I only have been once and was greeted by star trek quotes in all capital letters from you) but having the links readily available has been very useful epically the alt installer. Sadly it’s been pushed down a few pages back on jkhub so A LOT of people don’t even know it’s available.
I have been left in charge of #jk for 2 years now maybe more and this past month I have been get a lot of oldies returning and newbies for whatever reason, I am guessing it has to do with the 15 year anniversary or because people like bobbo and DSbr_loper have been coordinating a ton of CTF games, so we have all made use of it.

Just saying Matty no offence intended :)
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2012-09-10, 6:25 PM #7
Unless #jk has changed significantly, I don't see that doing anything good for the community.

↑ Up to the top!