Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Path of Exile open beta weekend
Path of Exile open beta weekend
2012-09-14, 8:04 AM #1
A new open beta weekend coming up for this fantastic game:
https://www.pathofexile.com/

If you're looking for a Diablo type game with far greater depth and possibilities, check out this sweet game, which is expanding and expanding, and will be f2p for everyone later this year.

Oh and never turn off general chat, some funny dudes there :p
He said to them: "You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment." - Gospel of Thomas
2012-09-14, 9:51 AM #2
ooo... this looks interesting.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-09-14, 11:59 AM #3
anyone want to party up?
:master::master::master:
2012-09-14, 3:03 PM #4
I got a beta key a few months ago, but I haven't really gotten anywhere with it yet, since it seems like you just about have to have a group to get anywhere at all. I might get on for a while this weekend, though.
>>untie shoes
2012-09-14, 11:52 PM #5
I did most of my questing on my own and I did just fine.

I'd like to gang up and help out wherever I can. My account name is shaokim and my ranger is called shaokeem, add to friends if you can and we'll massacre some monsters :)
He said to them: "You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment." - Gospel of Thomas
2012-09-15, 6:32 AM #6
Curious. Maybe I just suck at the game. That is a distinct possibility, really.
>>untie shoes
2012-09-15, 8:42 AM #7
I think it depends on your class/spec since some of them aren't real balanced. I have a witch spec'd for damage and I just started Act 2 and have no trouble soloing everything even against harder monsters. The only times I've died have been from a combination of lag and burst damage from rare monsters.
:master::master::master:
2012-09-15, 10:05 AM #8
I'm on now, I'd be happy to help out getting through the game. Look for the usernames I posted above in the friend window. Can you guys post yours?

↑ Up to the top!