Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Iron Man 3 Trailer
Iron Man 3 Trailer
2012-10-25, 5:49 PM #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA

awesome.

also, WTF?

note: i dont know how to reddit....
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2012-10-25, 6:16 PM #2
Haha! when i first saw the trailer, my initial thought was "why does that rabbit have enormous breasts???"
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-10-25, 8:04 PM #3
Pretty great. I love that Shane Black is getting a shot at directing a big budget mega-hit sequel. That dude is ridiculously talented at all things action.
>>untie shoes
2012-10-26, 3:03 PM #4
Looks cool. Confused by the Mandarin having a Captain America shield tattooed on the back of his neck though. Surprise revelation about the Howling Commandos?

-Also looking forward to that suit-rape scene. Gonna be hot.
2012-10-29, 7:17 AM #5
Looks awesome, and a RDJ/Shane Black combo is welcomed wholeheartedly after Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.

Originally posted by Jarl:
Looks cool. Confused by the Mandarin having a Captain America shield tattooed on the back of his neck though. Surprise revelation about the Howling Commandos?

The producer said this:
Quote:
Kevin Feige explained that The Mandarin uses "symbolism of various cultures and iconography that he perverts for his own end."
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |

↑ Up to the top!