Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My Sister's Short Fim (Christopher Lee included!)
My Sister's Short Fim (Christopher Lee included!)
2012-11-29, 6:30 PM #1
Hey everyone, check out this Kickstarter page for a short film my sister co-wrote and produced. It's called "The Hunting of the Snark" - based on Lewis Carroll story that is also tied in with Alice in Wonderland.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1083208074/the-hunting-of-the-snark-narrated-by-sir-christoph

It's in the final stages of development but needs help finishing the visual effects and they started the Kickstarter page to help them with this task. Regardless of whether or not you are willing to donate, I would really appreciate everyone's help in spreading the word. Their cause was featured on the front page of Kickstarter all day yesterday, and they also were featured on BoingBoing.

A very cool tidbit about this project is that they managed to get Sir Christopher Lee to narrate the film. I've seen a few clips and it looks fantastic, and if you click the link above you can watch a sort of mini-trailer which will give you an idea of how it's coming along.

Anything you guys can do to help would be greatly appreciated!

:)
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2012-12-04, 6:00 AM #2
Props and the set looks pretty cool, would love to watch the finished product.
幻術
2012-12-04, 10:29 PM #3
Saw a Reddit AMA on this film... small world. Your sister must be Heather!
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2012-12-05, 5:01 PM #4
Originally posted by Whelly:
Saw a Reddit AMA on this film... small world. Your sister must be Heather!

Yep, that she is! :)
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2012-12-06, 6:53 AM #5
Wow that looks really cool! Can't believe they got him to narrate.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!