Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Sarn's Fail Troll 2013
Sarn's Fail Troll 2013
2013-01-20, 4:41 PM #1

[http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/23737_492625920780215_1841673922_n.jpg]
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2013-01-20, 4:48 PM #2
Not 100% sure what Sarn posted but am 100% sure it's completely stupid.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2013-01-20, 4:56 PM #3
Originally posted by Emon:
Not 100% sure what Sarn posted but am 100% sure it's completely stupid.

It's the latest conspiracy theory circulating on Free Republic. The idea is that the Department of Homeland Security hired an actress to pose as a grieving mother (??) and she's also the Aurora shooter's lawyer (???) and they did it so that the Feds can push for gun control (????) more effectively than if they just had, you know, actual grieving and outraged parents (?????).

Makes about as much sense as anything else these illiterate racist schizophrenic country bumpkins have cooked up in their kitchens slash meth labs over the past 200 years. BIG SURPRISE SARN POSTED ABOUT IT.
2013-01-20, 4:59 PM #4
This gaunt woman with dark hair looks almost exactly like this different woman when you adjust the aspect ratio!!!

OMG, finally I've found proof that Obama was born in Kenya.
2013-01-20, 5:01 PM #5
watch the video through.. pretty compelling, huh?

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2013-01-20, 5:05 PM #6
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
watch the video through.. pretty compelling, huh?

30 minutes of your free press shooting their mouths off, as always, about something they haven't bothered fact checking because they're in a blind panic to get the drop on the story before their competitors. Super cool bro, I'm totally convinced.
2013-01-20, 5:06 PM #7
THERE'S JUST SO MUCH CONFLICTING INFORMATION!!!

All of which was manufactured by negligence and a public that offers absolutely no consequences for reporters that present groundless speculation as hard fact.

GOSH.
2013-01-20, 5:09 PM #8
Quote:
All of which was manufactured by negligence and a public that offers absolutely no consequences for reporters that present groundless speculation as hard fact.
mainstream media...

2013-01-20, 5:11 PM #9
Sarn, if you wanted a positive reaction to reposting the **** you get on your conservative christian mailing list, you'd have better luck posting the MLM scams and those one weird tips discovered by a mom that the DC fatcats don't want us to know about.
2013-01-20, 5:12 PM #10
Jon`C... I'm hardly a "conservative" Christian... (and as such am enrolled in no such mailing lists...)

2013-01-20, 5:13 PM #11
Seriously Sarn, figure out who tells you all of these fun stories. Like this, or how renowned racist Joe Arpaio has undeniable proof that Obama is black Kenyan. Get a handle on who is telling you this.

Then ignore that person, because that person is a neverending spigot of idiocy firehosing you in the face with the filthiest dregs on the internet, dog whistle racism and literally ramblings of the schizophrenic. Just by ignoring that person you will be literally a billion times more informed about pretty much everything that goes on in the world.
2013-01-20, 5:15 PM #12
Quote:
REQUOTE: BTW, this is a highlight of something I will divulge later.

2013-01-20, 5:18 PM #13
REQUOTE: BTW, this is a highlight of something I will divulge later.

grand, I am so excited that the report-early-retract-often incompetence of the american press factors into your gun fetish/conspiracy theory.
2013-01-20, 5:19 PM #14
Jon`C.. For fun: Respond to the claims made in the video. I'm just curious how you will "prove them wrong".

(Or will you be too busy telling me to "take the pill and trust the government, and I must be crazy for believing those crazy, conservative "Christians" (even though religion was never brought into this until you mentioned it), without providing any sort of legitimate response to the very viable (but unpopular) claims being made?)

2013-01-20, 5:20 PM #15
sarn_cadrill's paranoid delusions: brought to you by the producers of that conspiracy theory where... what? they said that Walt Disney and Adolf Hitler were both played by an actor recruited by the American government? And that actor was FDR's son? I don't even... what the....
2013-01-20, 5:26 PM #16
Jon`C.. For fun: Respond to the claims made in the video. I'm just curious how you will "prove them wrong".

sry sarn, pretty sure you're the only person on this site sad enough to waste half an hour watching that.

kind of ironic that you'd rather spend half an hour listening to a schizo blame Obama for dead babies than spend that half an hour with your own living breathing kid tho. lol.
2013-01-20, 5:31 PM #17
Oh you're right.. I should have waken him up at 5:30AM when I watched this... GEE what was I thinking...

personal attacks about my legitimacy as a father, rather than response to my request to provide any sort of legitimate response to the video

2013-01-20, 5:41 PM #18
personal attacks about my legitimacy as a father, rather than response to my request to provide any sort of legitimate response to the video
you've figured me out sarn.

I'm an actor hired by the Department of Homeland Security to spread disinformation on internet forums and discredit anybody who tries to spread the truth about the government's true agenda. My orders are to do anything possible to rein in the political ambitions of the most cunning and sophisticated of all Americans, bottom-quintile southern evangelicals who enjoy recreational shooting.

That's why I post so angrily about the stupid things you crosspost on Free Republic. Because the government makes me do it. Not at all because I am, in every sense of the term, way too smart and good-looking to debunk a load of utter horse**** that requires so little capacity for critical thought that the failure to comprehend it can only be described as metaphorically needing someone to hold your dick for you while you piss.

Damn, now that my cover is blown I guess I might as well start posting my honest opinions about you.
2013-01-20, 5:48 PM #19
Originally posted by Jon`C:
blah blah blah personal attack laced with sarcasm. blah blah blah, ignoring the question raised.... blah blah blah making assumptions about Sarn that aren't even close to true blah blah.
Pretty typical Jon`C post...

2013-01-20, 5:50 PM #20
Not to comment any specific posts in this thread but I find it extremely annoying when people that get upset and fight over losing anything they were previously entitled to, without even looking at the logic behind it.

Not just with Gun Control (although looking at Facebook I'd swear half my friends are anarchists), but simple things like a change to sick time policy at work.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-01-20, 5:50 PM #21
a personal attack doesn't invalidate an argument
2013-01-20, 5:50 PM #22

(Or will you be too busy telling me to "take the pill and trust the government, and I must be crazy for believing those crazy, conservative "Christians" (even though religion was never brought into this until you mentioned it), without providing any sort of legitimate response to the very viable (but unpopular) claims being made?)

The level of crazy in this post pretty well paralells the level of ******* in Jon's post.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2013-01-20, 5:50 PM #23
Originally posted by Reid:

It might not sway the judges, but the crowd loves it.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-01-20, 5:51 PM #24
Well... there's no proof that there isn't a conspiracy
2013-01-20, 5:54 PM #25
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
It might not sway the judges, but the crowd loves it.

a personal attack can actually mean alot in an argument. take for instace:

good leaders are smart
reid is a good leader
therefor, reid is smart

calling me a bad leader is a personal attack AND is completely relevant to the argument.
2013-01-20, 5:56 PM #26

wait was there an argument in there??? I must have missed it...

2013-01-20, 5:57 PM #27
wait was there an argument in there??? I must have missed it...

most of it is implied but yes
2013-01-20, 5:59 PM #28
a personal attack can actually mean alot in an argument. take for instace:

good leaders are smart
reid is a good leader
therefor, reid is smart

calling me a bad leader is a personal attack AND is completely relevant to the argument.

ya. an ad hominem is pretty specific.

This would be an ad hominem:
sarn cadrill believes in a global conspiracy.
sarn cadrill is durp.
therefore the global conspiracy doesn't exist.

This (what I am saying) isn't an ad hominem:
people who believe in the global conspiracy are durp.
sarn cadrill believes in a global conspiracy
therefore sarn cadrill is durp.

The important thing to note is that the first is a logical fallacy - the conclusion doesn't follow from the premises. For the latter, the conclusion does follow from the premises, so it's not an ad hominem. Just b/c it's mean doesn't mean it's not a well-formed argument.
2013-01-20, 6:01 PM #29
QED.
2013-01-20, 6:04 PM #30
ya. an ad hominem is pretty specific.

This would be an ad hominem:
sarn cadrill believes in a global conspiracy.
sarn cadrill is durp.
therefore the global conspiracy doesn't exist.

This (what I am saying) isn't an ad hominem:
people who believe in the global conspiracy are durp.
sarn cadrill believes in a global conspiracy
therefore sarn cadrill is durp.

The important thing to note is that the first is a logical fallacy - the conclusion doesn't follow from the premises. For the latter, the conclusion does follow from the premises, so it's not an ad hominem. Just b/c it's mean doesn't mean it's not a well-formed argument.

i see "ad hominen" screamed out whenever someone insults another person and it just doesn't work that way. insulting another person is almost always irrelevant to an argument

if i throw in a "you're stupid" before an otherwise valid argument, nothing happens.

but to be fair you guys were arguing but not making arguments
2013-01-20, 6:06 PM #31
But you make some pretty glaring assumptions.

1) the conspiracy in question is "global"
2) people who believe in global conspiracies are durp
3) I believe in global (or otherwise) conspiracies

2013-01-20, 6:13 PM #32
But you make some pretty glaring assumptions.

1) the conspiracy in question is "global"
2) people who believe in global conspiracies are durp
3) I believe in global (or otherwise) conspiracies

then make some logical argument to dispute the premises of his argument
2013-01-20, 6:15 PM #33
HAHAHAHA!!.

Was that a joke? I hope it was. Cause it was hilarious.

2013-01-20, 6:16 PM #34
HAHAHAHA!!.

his argument was valid assuming the premises. just saying the premises are wrong is just as meaningless as him saying they are right.
2013-01-20, 6:22 PM #35
but to be fair you guys were arguing but not making arguments
I was making arguments.

1.) The "actor" conspiracy is well known and goes back a long way in the paranoid/survivalist/untreated schizophrenic community. The idea is that the US government has engaged in a hundreds-year long conspiracy to cast actors to play the major characters in history. The cornerstone argument of the conspiracy is that Elliott Roosevelt "played" Walt Disney and Adolf Hitler in WW2, which is straight up the most retarded idea that has ever been typed into this forum (and I apologize for bringing it to you).

2.) The "evidence" that the Aurora attorney is also a Sandy Hook mother is a photograph that was obviously stretched out in order to make the faces match. (But it's ok, people can stretch their faces out without being involved in mining accident, right?)

3.) The "video" showing press inconsistencies and what they allege to be paid actors is just a brief clip from the Sandy Hook cable news orgy which most of us sensible people worldwide are unironically calling "America's Greatest Shame".

4.) Because of 1, 2, and 3, people who believe in the conspiracy are durp.

5.) Sarn_Cadrill believes in the conspiracy at least enough to post it on this forum without immediately following it with "lol look at these dumb ******s"

6.) From 4 and 5, Sarn is durp.

QED.
2013-01-20, 6:24 PM #36
HAHAHAHA!!.

Yeah Reid, Sarn recognizing the valid logical structure of an argument and disproving the argument by refuting the premises? That wasn't in the GED study guide.
2013-01-20, 6:26 PM #37
How about the "parents" laughing and joking before their interview starts.. or the girl who was "killed" in a photo with Pres. Obama after the event was supposed to take place? Wow, they can do some amazing things with "stretching out faces" (Is that the official photoshop term?)

Oh wait.. you didn't see that part, because you responded to my post without watching the video. Openmindedness ftw.

2013-01-20, 7:12 PM #38
Yeah Reid, Sarn recognizing the valid logical structure of an argument and disproving the argument by refuting the premises? That wasn't in the GED study guide.

this made me laugh and then i felt sad
2013-01-20, 7:13 PM #39
it's apparently based on another (incorrect) assumption. *shrug*

2013-01-20, 7:15 PM #40
Oh wait.. you didn't see that part, because you responded to my post without watching the video. Openmindedness ftw.

ok here's a transcript.

0-3:25: Evidence of second shooter!!! Police search the woods for more gunmen and arrest a suspicious-looking man. They do this because the police are unusually trained and competent. Strangely you'd expect Sarn_Cadrill's advanced tactical training to have taught him why the police might have been searching the woods, but apparently it didn't. Conspiracy time: after this footage aired, the press mysteriously stopped talking about the second gunman! Probably because they were completely ****ing guessing and in your god awful country nobody forces the press to make retractions when they get caught in a lie.

3:25-3:34: Dumb ****** who looks like a wannabe Rush Limbaugh. Bad complexion, grating voice, greasy hair. Trying to sum up the previous clips with gravitas that he doesn't have. Looks like a sociopath. My instinctive drive to kill him makes it difficult to continue watching but I press on, confident that I will at least get more material to make Sarn_Cadrill look like an even bigger dip****.

3:34-6:10: Problems with the killer's weapons. The press initially reported that the police found a "Bushmaster AR-15, 9mm Sauer, and 9mm Glock" at the site. Tick tock tick tock, lots of noise about nothing, annoying background music that's deliberately mixed so loud that you can't actually hear the medical examiner over it. Conspiracy: the medical examiner said that most wounds were caused by the AR-15, but the AR-15 was left in the trunk of the car!!! (the weapon in the trunk was actually a shotgun).

6:12: "Wouldn't frantic kids be a difficult target to hit??" Charming. I dunno Sarn, you're a professional shooter. Think you'd have a hard time shooting a bunch of unarmed children from the one doorway into a classroom? I mean that in a technical sense. Of course I don't need to ask if you'd have a moral problem with it.

6:16: "You would not think a 20 year old autistic psyco[sic], with no gun history, would have better accuracy than professional shooters". No, you wouldn't. Of course, "Adam's" mother was an avid shooter who made a point to teach her child how to operate a firearm (and I'm sure she's thrilled with that particular decision). There's also no evidence that he was a particularly good shot, just that he had a lot of ammo. Yawn. Can't believe I'm still only 6 minutes in. What kind of ****ing retard would believe any of this.

6:27: "That should be more than enough information to make you feel sick to your stomach." That's basically accurate.

6:33-8:04: The press mistakenly identified Adam Lanza as Ryan Lanza. And the press mistakenly reported their mother as a kindergarten teacher!! And then supported it by asking a traumatized woman leading questions!! When will the government just tell us what happened????

8:04-9:48: The family members are all actors! Look at this guy grinning, how can this man be a grieving father! (Endorphins are released when you smile and is actually a fairly typical reaction to pain or grief.) Oh now he's hyperventilating, that's how actors get into character!! (No it isn't.)

9:48-10:40: Facebook wall posts are not in chronological order, something that everybody who has ever used Facebook has complained about bitterly! Conspiracy!!

10:40- : The family had three blonde daughters, the eldest was Emily. Two years ago Emily had a family portrait taken. Emily is two years older than Madeline. That's why it looked like Emily had her photo taken with the President: because Madeline is as old now as Emily was in her leaked photo. This might surprise you (depending on what your wife may have told you) but not only should same-gender siblings look alike, but children should even look like their parents. Oh I'm sorry, genetics is a CONSPIRACY! A MOTHER****ING CONSPIRACY!

That's it, I can't do this anymore. This is the dumbest sack of **** anybody has ever posted. Sarn_Cadrill, if you believe even a word of this video you are a complete chimp.

↑ Up to the top!