Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Damn useless government
Damn useless government
2013-03-20, 10:10 PM #1
Currently there is about to be another leadership spill in the Australian labor party (basically, forcing another vote over who will lead the labor party, the party that is currently in power, and therefore is also a vote over who will be leading the country).

This is just 13 months after the last one, and then there is the fact that Julia became PM in the first place from a leadership challenge (albeit one that didn't go to vote due to then PM Kevin Rudd deciding not to challenge, allowing her to win by default).

The only hope I have is that the results of this spill will mean that the upcoming election wont be as hopelessly deadlocked as the last one was.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2013-03-20, 10:12 PM #2
hello, australimans
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-03-20, 11:13 PM #3
and now nobody has actually challenged (both Rudd and Crean declined to challenge), making this a huge cluster**** that didn't even accomplish anything except to make the party even more dysfunctional than before, in a ****ing election year when they were already polling horribly.

:facepalm:
2013-06-26, 12:15 AM #4
Sorry for the necrobump,

But DAMMIT, they are at it again. 7PM (local time, so about two hours time) tonight, though at least this time Kevin will actually challenge this time.
2013-06-26, 2:54 AM #5
aaaand its official, Kevin Rudd is now the Prime Minister of Australia again.

I can only hope this means we don't have to have three years of Tony Abbot.
2013-06-26, 5:19 AM #6
I am disappoint. You guys are AUSTRALIANS. You should have a far better system for settling this kind of stuff than mere voting. Something like Crocodile Tag maybe.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-06-26, 7:14 PM #7
You think your country is bad? The list of people that I'm allowed to publicly ostracize is growing smaller by the day!
>>untie shoes
2013-06-27, 4:16 PM #8
da gubdirdment
2013-06-27, 7:45 PM #9
Thanks Obama.

↑ Up to the top!