Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mass Effect 2 Giveaway (Origin) - 7 Copies
Mass Effect 2 Giveaway (Origin) - 7 Copies
2013-04-29, 8:18 AM #1
I haven't been running many game giveaways because all my Steam keys are going to another project at the moment.

But I have collected 7 copies of Mass Effect 2 that will activate on Origin. Personally I hate Origin. So like usual I come to Massassi to discard my trash.

If you can stomach Origin and want a key for Mass Effect 2- respond by posting in this thread (Established Massassi Members Only).

I'm guessing most of you already own this game so screw the random drawing, it's first come first served.

Go.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-04-29, 8:34 AM #2
Not looking for a copy but yeah, I wouldn't force Origin down my throat for ME2. At least THAT one is still on Steam, unlike ME3.
2013-04-29, 12:30 PM #3
What's interesting is you can take your steam key for ME2 and add it to origin and effectively have 2 copies of ME2.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2013-04-29, 12:36 PM #4
I don't need a copy, but for any Massassians on the fence I can vouch for ME2 being pretty much my favorite game of all time. It's really good, I played it 7 times.
2013-04-29, 12:59 PM #5
It is indeed an awesome game. I love all 3, though, so hey.

Also, you are awesome for all the giveaways.

Mentat should probably post here ASAP. :)
幻術
2013-04-29, 4:04 PM #6
I screwed up when I did ME2, with the combining of Bioware/EA/Gamespy/Origin IDs or whatever, I wound up with two different accounts. ME2 and half of that DLC is on one account, the other half and ME3 is on my Origin account (obviously). I have to alternate my logins every single time I startup ME2 to authenticate all of my DLC :(
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2013-04-30, 12:16 AM #7
I haven't yet played the first one, but if there aren't enough takers, I'd be happy to take one for when I do.
? :)
2013-04-30, 7:43 AM #8
Alright, 6 left.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-04-30, 8:16 AM #9
Eh, sure, I'll take one. I'm in the same boat as Mentat. =P
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2013-04-30, 9:00 AM #10
5 Left.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-04-30, 1:29 PM #11
Hmmm....18 units, trying to graduate, busy 24/7....should I do it?
2013-04-30, 6:31 PM #12
Originally posted by Mentat:
I haven't yet played the first one, but if there aren't enough takers, I'd be happy to take one for when I do.

The first one is my favorite, the second one is pretty good.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2013-04-30, 6:38 PM #13
I feel like from 1>2>3, the main storyline gets worse, and the gunplay/powers and related systems get better. There's a pretty consistent level of quality in side quest plotlines, galactic lore/history, etc.
2013-05-01, 9:05 PM #14
Would it include the cerberus network? I have a copy of ME2 already, but I bought it used and missed all the free dlcs.

If so, maybe put me down on the list if you run out of people who haven't played it at all yet.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2013-05-01, 10:41 PM #15
Originally posted by UltimatePotato:
Would it include the cerberus network? I have a copy of ME2 already, but I bought it used and missed all the free dlcs.

If so, maybe put me down on the list if you run out of people who haven't played it at all yet.

My guess is no, it's the stand alone version because it doesnt state anywhere that it is the 'Digital Deluxe Edition'.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-05-02, 7:51 AM #16
Triscuit is awesome.

I have this memory of purchasing the 2nd and 3rd ME games at the same time, but the steam e-mail and all other evidence points towards me having just bought the second one. I figured this all out a while back, but I still have to double-take and check if I have the 3rd one or not. Getting through the first one has been really difficult for me, I don't enjoy the gameplay at all.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-05-03, 12:21 AM #17
Originally posted by saberopus:
I feel like from 1>2>3, the main storyline gets worse, and the gunplay/powers and related systems get better. There's a pretty consistent level of quality in side quest plotlines, galactic lore/history, etc.

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

SABEROPUS IS RETARDED
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2013-05-04, 10:05 AM #18
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
My guess is no, it's the stand alone version because it doesnt state anywhere that it is the 'Digital Deluxe Edition'.

It's included in all new versions of the game, including digital. I just looked it up and it seems that it is included in standard edition origin versions.
I'm definitely down for a copy if you run out of people who don't have the game itself, haha.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2013-05-05, 5:20 AM #19
Originally posted by UltimatePotato:
It's included in all new versions of the game, including digital. I just looked it up and it seems that it is included in standard edition origin versions.
I'm definitely down for a copy if you run out of people who don't have the game itself, haha.

Ok, sent.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-05-05, 1:55 PM #20
I just found a free game in my Steam account from last month that I hadn't noticed. Thanks Triscuit!
woot!
2013-05-07, 3:15 PM #21
THAT'S THE ONE YOU CONFISCATED FROM THE LITTLE BOY
幻術
2013-05-08, 2:25 AM #22
I'll take one if there are any left.

(BTW thanks for the video card! It's a lot better)
2013-05-08, 3:31 AM #23
YVMW, down to 3 copies left.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER

↑ Up to the top!