Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Robbing the Cradle
Robbing the Cradle
2013-06-12, 7:01 AM #1
Specifically, a 20 year old girl. (For reference for those too lazy to click my profile, I'm 30.) :omg: We've been flirting outrageously for a few months, and yesterday we kissed (she speaks fluent French by the way :awesomelon: ), and now we're an item.

So how weird is that? Anyone dated a younger girl before and has some tips I should know? :ninja:

By the by, we're just being casual and for fun... not looking for anything serious or long-term. And yes, she understands that, too.
2013-06-12, 7:01 AM #2
i'm sure she does

:awesomelon:

you creep
2013-06-12, 7:58 AM #3
only a 10 year difference?

i like to think "robbing the cradle" requires a more significant age gap

not that i've ever robbed the cradle myself... largest age gap with me being older has been 5 years... going the other way however
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-06-12, 8:24 AM #4
My wife is 5 years younger than me & also speaks fluent French.

Quote:
By the by, we're just being casual and for fun... not looking for anything serious or long-term. And yes, she understands that, too.

That's likely the most intelligent thing that I've ever seen in a Massassian relationship thread posted by the op.
? :)
2013-06-12, 8:28 AM #5
Yea 20 and 30 ain't bad. Good luck on the for fun only part, Try not to get jealous when she bangs other guys.
2013-06-12, 9:19 AM #6
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
only a 10 year difference?

i like to think "robbing the cradle" requires a more significant age gap

not that i've ever robbed the cradle myself... largest age gap with me being older has been 5 years... going the other way however

Well, if you go by the half-your-age-plus-seven rule... So what's the oldest cougar you've been with? :P

Originally posted by Mentat:
My wife is 5 years younger than me & also speaks fluent French.

You know when I say French, that I mean French kissing, right?

That's likely the most intelligent thing that I've ever seen in a Massassian relationship thread posted by the op.

Why thank you sir! Not that that's a very high bar :D

[quote=Squirrel King]Try not to get jealous when she bangs other guys.[/quote]

Right. Cuz if you were dating a girl for fun only, you wouldn't get jealous if she banged other guys, right? :P For the record, we're not banging. Just kissing/hugging/cuddling.
2013-06-12, 10:00 AM #7
Just waiting for your turn huh.
2013-06-12, 10:33 AM #8
*****es ain't ****
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2013-06-12, 11:03 AM #9
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
You know when I say French, that I mean French kissing, right?

So... kissing then?
nope.
2013-06-12, 11:11 AM #10
Originally posted by Baconfish:
So... kissing then?

My post.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-06-12, 11:30 AM #11
She would need to be almost 30 years your junior, so I think there's nothing to worry about.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2013-06-12, 11:36 AM #12
Also if you're 30 and you're being coy about tongue-kissing... :-|
2013-06-12, 11:37 AM #13
but uh yeah that age difference doesn't seem like a big deal for any... moral reasons? or anything like that.
2013-06-12, 12:13 PM #14
Originally posted by saberopus:
Also if you're 30 and you're being coy about tongue-kissing... :-|
2013-06-12, 1:23 PM #15
Wasn't trying to be coy, was trying to be delicate and clever at once. I see that I failed miserably on both counts. Bravo!
2013-06-12, 1:36 PM #16
Hey wait a minute, you can't bravo yourself, that's like totally against the bravo etiquette!
2013-06-12, 1:39 PM #17
Hey, if I can fail miserably at being delicate and clever, then surely I can fail miserably at etiquette! :awesome:
2013-06-12, 2:11 PM #18
Well anyhow, you've got this young woman to enjoy and she's obviously enjoying you as well, you both know what's going on and that it doesn't have to be anything serious. Honestly, as it is, it doesn't really seem like you need any help from Massassi on this topic. :P
2013-06-12, 2:31 PM #19
Nah, not really. Just felt like telling people, and while I was at it, seeing if anyone had any wise words to offer.
2013-06-12, 6:10 PM #20
my words of wisdom... lick it before you stick it
2013-06-12, 6:19 PM #21
my words of wisdom... lick it before you stick it

Lmao duly noted. ;)
2013-06-12, 7:07 PM #22
Gratz!

I dated a 22 year old when I was 32. She was so stunning that I didn't even dare look at her for more than a second. Weirdest thing was, she came after me. I still don't get it. Didn't work out though. I blame the shortcomings of text messaging. =(
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2013-06-12, 8:01 PM #23
Sounds like fun. I can't imagine you have much in common, but that doesn't matter as much for a non-serious relationship.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-06-12, 9:08 PM #24
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Weirdest thing was, she came after me.

i read this with a different meaning in my head...
2013-06-13, 12:29 AM #25
For the record, we're not banging. Just kissing/hugging/cuddling.

I'm temporarily taking back my previous compliment until you've raided more of her orifices.
2013-06-13, 12:34 AM #26
Nah, not really. Just felt like telling people, and while I was at it, seeing if anyone had any wise words to offer.

Raid. More. Orifices.
2013-06-13, 2:25 AM #27
Am I the only one who thought this thread would be about Thief 3?
Sorry for the lousy German
2013-06-13, 4:13 AM #28
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Gratz!

I dated a 22 year old when I was 32. She was so stunning that I didn't even dare look at her for more than a second. Weirdest thing was, she came after me. I still don't get it. Didn't work out though. I blame the shortcomings of text messaging. =(

Still, it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it? ;)

[quote=Michael MacFarlane]Sounds like fun. I can't imagine you have much in common, but that doesn't matter as much for a non-serious relationship.[/quote]

Your imagination is pretty much accurate, but we still get along great. Also, chemistry xD

By the by, you're currently the archenemy in an NeS story arc showdown if you wanna go take a looksee :ninja:

i read this with a different meaning in my head...

LOL

I'm temporarily taking back my previous compliment until you've raided more of her orifices.

Raid. More. Orifices.

Taking back your compliment? But nooooooo, my poor easily bruised ego! D:

Also, I very much doubt she'd appreciate my use of insectides upon her. *cue groans*

Originally posted by Impi:
Am I the only one who thought this thread would be about Thief 3?]

I take it Thief 3 is a game?
2013-06-13, 6:37 AM #29
This thread is useless without pics
2013-06-13, 9:01 AM #30
Still, it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it? ;)

Well, yeah, it's just that it could have been more fun. In terms of orifices and all that.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2013-06-13, 12:20 PM #31
Originally posted by Squirrel King:
This thread is useless

Fixed.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-06-13, 12:34 PM #32
Why does a 20 year old still use a cradle idgi
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2013-06-13, 12:47 PM #33
Pretty frickin' creepy if you ask me.

That said, slightly hypocritical... I'll probably be screwing young girls 10+ years younger than me when I get older. But no way in hell would I be dating them. Separate cell phone, hotel room, no real names kind of situation.
2013-06-13, 12:54 PM #34
Originally posted by ragna:

That said, slightly hypocritical... I'll probably be screwing young girls 10+ years younger than me when I get older. But no way in hell would I be dating them. Separate cell phone, hotel room, no real names kind of situation.
a.k.a. prostitution.
2013-06-13, 1:46 PM #35

Er. Okay then.:huh:
2013-06-13, 2:12 PM #36

That seems, like, way more creepy.
2013-06-13, 8:56 PM #37
Your imagination is pretty much accurate, but we still get along great. Also, chemistry xD

It comes to mind only because I recently had a brief fling with a woman 10+ years older than me, and I couldn't bring myself to continue it because of how unbearable it was to try to converse in the brief intervals where we weren't ****ing.

Quote:
By the by, you're currently the archenemy in an NeS story arc showdown if you wanna go take a looksee :ninja:

I swear to God I'm a million times more an asset to that story as an abandoned character than I ever was as a writer.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-06-13, 9:14 PM #38
10 years ago, this would've been a thread about an 18 year old dating a 15 year old.

I can't believe that many of us are now in our 30's.
2013-06-13, 9:55 PM #39
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
I swear to God I'm a million times more an asset to that story as an abandoned character than I ever was as a writer.

Hey, it's partly because you abandoned it a second time that the Michael character is what he is now, so there's that. :)

Also, Al, here's my advice: don't try to get her involved in NeS. It'll only ruin you. :P
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2013-06-14, 1:33 AM #40
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Also, Al, here's my advice: don't try to get her involved in NeS. It'll only ruin you. :P

Play it safe--don't even mention it!

↑ Up to the top!