Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Al Jazeera America is on the air
Al Jazeera America is on the air
2013-08-21, 12:47 AM #1
2013-08-21, 2:48 AM #2
It certainly looks promising in comparison to the mainstream media garbage that we have now. However, I'm not in the U.S., don't have a television & won't be able to watch it until they start updating their YouTube page. Lately I've been streaming Democracy Now! & The Real News Network's 'Reality Asserts Itself'.
? :)
2013-08-21, 9:07 PM #3
real news on TV for Americans who can't parse the accents on the BBC
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-08-21, 10:47 PM #4
yeah, republicans are gonna go to town mocking this one.

o.0
2013-08-23, 9:53 AM #5
2016-04-15, 4:21 PM #6
Lasted longer than I would have expected.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2016-04-15, 4:53 PM #7
Yeah, quantitative easing does a lot of funny things.
2016-04-15, 6:09 PM #8
2016 Mentat would like 2013 Mentat to know that his mild optimism was misplaced & that the news is a complete waste of his time.
? :)
2016-04-15, 11:17 PM #9
I wonder why that Reid went back and deleted all his messages, anyway. It seems a bit of effort since he used to post a lot. Even if he thought there was something incriminating, no one cares about Massassi forum posts and even if they did, he still wouldn't have to go back and edit the text out of ALL his posts.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2016-04-16, 11:52 AM #10
Well, I imagine it's because he's a weird ****er. In all honestly, I think Reid is a pretty mixed up guy. He's done this thing where he kinda reinvents himself a few times, but he tries way too hard and then gets really pissed off and throws a tantrum when people don't buy it, or he displays that whether he's pretending to be a PUA or a store brand intellectual, that he's still just a douche.
>>untie shoes
2016-04-16, 12:16 PM #11
He's actually Pagewizard #totallynotuntrue
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2016-04-17, 7:05 PM #12
Originally posted by Krokodile:
I wonder why that Reid went back and deleted all his messages, anyway. It seems a bit of effort since he used to post a lot. Even if he thought there was something incriminating, no one cares about Massassi forum posts and even if they did, he still wouldn't have to go back and edit the text out of ALL his posts.

i wrote a javascript bit to do it automatically and went trigger happy
2016-04-18, 12:56 AM #13
Don't forget that the original posts are always available in the many Massassi archives, if the need arises (it won't).

(Not sure if the same applies to my horrible 2005 "HYPOCRITES! HOW DARE U NOT EDIT REPOOBLIC COMMANDER!?" thread, but it'd make sense)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!