Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Australian election thread.
Australian election thread.
2013-09-06, 12:21 AM #1
With the election tomorrow (and voting starting in less than 15 hours), I though I would start a thread for discussion of the Australian 2013 federal election.

All I can say at the moment is that I seriously hope that Tony Abbot doesn't win, but unfortunately, he seems to be ahead in the Preferred Prime Minister Polls.

I guess that the results should be known (or at least apparent) by 9 pm tomorrow (28 hours away)
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2013-09-06, 2:08 AM #2
Wow

I can't wait to find out who wins
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2013-09-06, 2:29 AM #3
I'm sorry but I must admit I haven't been following our politics very much, or at all even.
Thanks to Jon Stewart I know a lot more about what's going on in America than I do my own country.
As a result, when I voted (earlier this week because I hate crowds) I just donkey voted and wished that I wasn't legally forced to do so. The real problem isn't even people like me, it's people that have no idea LIKE me, but because they are forced to go, vote, either completely randomly or based on how well they know a certain name or two.
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!