Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Random: Any Massassians in Louisville, KY?
Random: Any Massassians in Louisville, KY?
2013-09-26, 4:43 PM #1
So I'm making a day trip up to Louisville, KY, from my hometown on Nashville, TN on Monday, October 21st. I can take the Greyhound to and from just fine. The trouble is that I'm trying to find a way from Louisville to Goshen, KY, that doesn't involve a taxi fare that costs an arm and a leg. No buses go out that far.

Anyone who lives in the area and might have an idea?
2013-09-26, 6:20 PM #2
I do.

But the truck doesn't drive. (It runs ****ing great because I built the motor)

You can take the 68 from downtown to within about 5 miles of goshen.

Ridetarc.org

Its going to take for-****ing-ever, but thats the cheapest no wheels of your own option.
2013-09-26, 6:21 PM #3
https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&gl=us&daddr=Goshen,+KY+%4038.4016667,-85.5827778&saddr=Louisville,+KY+%4038.2526647,-85.7584557&panel=1&f=d&fb=1&dirflg=d&geocode=KRHVW7MaC2mIMTL9cSAotNPU%3BKRdvjOaxgmmIMeMtl8SIYaq5&ei=StxEUr-JDMHLqgHR5IDgCQ&ved=0CCcQ-A8wAA
2013-09-26, 7:46 PM #4
I live here.

>_>
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-09-26, 7:53 PM #5
gbk is a serial killer
>>untie shoes
2013-09-27, 5:08 AM #6
Rob - Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already looked into the 68 Prospect Express, and unfortunately it only runs twice a day, once early in the morning (when I'll still be riding the Greyhound into town) and once in the evening (after my appointment, and by which time I'll need to be back on the Greyhound for the return trip).

Hmm, I don't suppose I could prevail on gbk or Rob to give me a gas-reimbursed ride from the Greyhound station to Goshen and back? :awesomelon:
2013-09-27, 5:38 AM #7
I may be in town around that time but unfortunately it's not for certain. You should probably just find someone on Reddit (r/louisville) to do it for you if GBK or Rob are unable/unwilling. There's always hitchhiking.

? :)
2013-09-27, 1:21 PM #8
Originally posted by Antony:
gbk is a serial killer

Even if this were true, I would never kill people that could be linked to me.

I could give you a lift, Al. Just as long as you promise not to kill me and dump my body in the Ohio river.
2013-09-27, 1:22 PM #9
If he does we'll get him for you.
The Vengeance of the Nerds.
2013-09-27, 4:43 PM #10
Oh, don't worry, gbk, I'm far too classy for that. I'd take your body back to Nashville and dump you in the Cumberland River. :awesome:

Seriously, I appreciate it. I'm still exploring other options, cuz I don't like to impose on people unless I absolutely have to, but I may end up having to take you up on your generosity. I'll let you know by like a week or two from now, is that cool? My email, btw, is al.ciao.1 AT gmail DOT com, and I can give you my cell phone if we do wind up making plans. :)
2013-09-27, 5:16 PM #11
Make sure to stop at the Massassi BBQ while you're at it.
2013-09-27, 5:29 PM #12
That's cool, Al. Let me know.
2013-09-27, 8:14 PM #13
dump gbk's dead body in the ohio it's likely to come back... with some weird super powers... or just a zombie

who the **** really knows with the ohio
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-09-28, 3:28 AM #14
Originally posted by Mentat:
I may be in town around that time but unfortunately it's not for certain. You should probably just find someone on Reddit (r/louisville) to do it for you if GBK or Rob are unable/unwilling. There's always hitchhiking.

Yeah buddy sorry. My only wheels right now are a honda scooter.

Making payments on two motorcycles, haven't pumped any cash into my truck since last year.

↑ Up to the top!