Thread: Psychic man manipulates weather via psychokinesis

Psychic man manipulates weather via psychokinesis

Unwitting troll accomplice
    this is bull****, no one can make holes in clouds with their mind, he just knew one was going to form because he's psychic
    If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

Clearly a hoax. Anybody with experience in the movie industry know that voices can easily be added to video that was taken previously.

They did it a lot in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. All he would have to do is watch the video he took, then describe it on an audio track, then sync the audio track with the video to give the illusion that he's talking as the video is being taken.

make a hole in the clude

George Clooney can do this *** too. He's magical.

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    I can't tell if Dash is like, kidding around or not.

Quote Originally Posted by saberopus View Post
    I can't tell if Dash is like, kidding around or not.
    I'm serious, believe it or not it's actually not that difficult. With a decent consumer grade video camera (your cell phone might have this capability - check your owners manual), intermediate level editor's software (Certain computers come pre-equipped with software called Windows Movie Maker, again, check owner's manual), and some practice you can probably achieve a similar effect.

O.O

Not the senator.r
    its all the goddamn gummint keepin us down
    DO NOT WANT.

I watched the video and I don't get it or what is being discussed in this thread.

MAKE A HOLE IN THE CLUUDE

what?
    COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

This is basically a "Double Rainbow" that's less quotable and worse in every conceivable way.

I'm not trying to brag or anything but I used my psychic ability to determine the video was fake... without even playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash_rendar View Post
    I'm serious, believe it or not it's actually not that difficult. With a decent consumer grade video camera (your cell phone might have this capability - check your owners manual), intermediate level editor's software (Certain computers come pre-equipped with software called Windows Movie Maker, again, check owner's manual), and some practice you can probably achieve a similar effect.
    When I wasn't sure if you were serious, I was referring to the fact that what you said is totallllly obvious and everyone knows it, and I thought you were just hamming it up.

Monty Hall's Favorite Contestant
    This video is just...

Did you see the other one, making a T cloud? When he tried to make the bottom part of the T the bottom part just disappeared altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by saberopus View Post
    When I wasn't sure if you were serious, I was referring to the fact that what you said is totallllly obvious and everyone knows it, and I thought you were just hamming it up.
    It's not THAT obvious that some cell phones have video capability. Most of my friends barely know how to test message or make calls. General instruction to see owner's manual is generally, in this day and age at least, the best and quickest way to get a question answered about a specific device.
    Okay I'm done that's all I got.

Dash, you've done fine work here.

make a pust in the thrude

make a pust in the thruuuuuude

pust x_x

^^vv<><>BASTART
    I read the title as "Psychic man manipulates weather via psychosis", which is in every way a more apt description of the video.

Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us from going into space and meeting the grays and using our psyschokinetic abilities....

...OPEN YOUR EYES, MANNNNN
    I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.