Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Psychic man manipulates weather via psychokinesis
Psychic man manipulates weather via psychokinesis
2013-10-23, 3:50 PM #1
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaQiFAWxDxM
2013-10-23, 3:56 PM #2
this is bull****, no one can make holes in clouds with their mind, he just knew one was going to form because he's psychic
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-10-23, 4:49 PM #3
Clearly a hoax. Anybody with experience in the movie industry know that voices can easily be added to video that was taken previously.

They did it a lot in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. All he would have to do is watch the video he took, then describe it on an audio track, then sync the audio track with the video to give the illusion that he's talking as the video is being taken.

make a hole in the clude
2013-10-23, 6:09 PM #4
George Clooney can do this *** too. He's magical.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-10-23, 6:31 PM #5
I can't tell if Dash is like, kidding around or not.
2013-10-23, 7:37 PM #6
Originally posted by saberopus:
I can't tell if Dash is like, kidding around or not.

I'm serious, believe it or not it's actually not that difficult. With a decent consumer grade video camera (your cell phone might have this capability - check your owners manual), intermediate level editor's software (Certain computers come pre-equipped with software called Windows Movie Maker, again, check owner's manual), and some practice you can probably achieve a similar effect.
2013-10-23, 7:37 PM #7
O.O
2013-10-23, 7:51 PM #8
its all the goddamn gummint keepin us down :tinfoil:
DO NOT WANT.
2013-10-23, 8:09 PM #9
I watched the video and I don't get it or what is being discussed in this thread. :confused:

MAKE A HOLE IN THE CLUUDE

what?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-10-23, 9:17 PM #10
This is basically a "Double Rainbow" that's less quotable and worse in every conceivable way.
2013-10-23, 10:40 PM #11
I'm not trying to brag or anything but I used my psychic ability to determine the video was fake... without even playing it.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-10-24, 2:02 AM #12
I'm psyched.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-10-24, 5:04 AM #13
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:
I'm serious, believe it or not it's actually not that difficult. With a decent consumer grade video camera (your cell phone might have this capability - check your owners manual), intermediate level editor's software (Certain computers come pre-equipped with software called Windows Movie Maker, again, check owner's manual), and some practice you can probably achieve a similar effect.

When I wasn't sure if you were serious, I was referring to the fact that what you said is totallllly obvious and everyone knows it, and I thought you were just hamming it up.
2013-10-24, 7:21 PM #14
This video is just... :huh:

Did you see the other one, making a T cloud? When he tried to make the bottom part of the T the bottom part just disappeared altogether. :downswords:
2013-10-25, 1:20 PM #15
Originally posted by saberopus:
When I wasn't sure if you were serious, I was referring to the fact that what you said is totallllly obvious and everyone knows it, and I thought you were just hamming it up.

It's not THAT obvious that some cell phones have video capability. Most of my friends barely know how to test message or make calls. General instruction to see owner's manual is generally, in this day and age at least, the best and quickest way to get a question answered about a specific device.
Okay I'm done that's all I got. :downs:
2013-10-25, 3:52 PM #16
Dash, you've done fine work here.
2013-10-28, 12:55 AM #17
make a pust in the thrude

make a pust in the thruuuuuude
2013-10-28, 12:27 PM #18
pust x_x
2013-10-28, 1:58 PM #19
I read the title as "Psychic man manipulates weather via psychosis", which is in every way a more apt description of the video.
2013-10-28, 3:59 PM #20
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us from going into space and meeting the grays and using our psyschokinetic abilities....

...OPEN YOUR EYES, MANNNNN
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.

↑ Up to the top!