Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → hi
hi
2013-10-30, 2:36 PM #1
what are you fine people up to these days?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-10-30, 2:39 PM #2
Nothing.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-10-30, 2:44 PM #3
making a pizza.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2013-10-30, 2:53 PM #4
gorc
2013-10-30, 3:26 PM #5
10 WORK
20 EAT
30 SLEEP
40 GOTO 10
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-10-30, 4:48 PM #6
I was just thinking of you yesterday as I prepared to fail at nanowrimo, and remembered the two of us writing our duality epic in NES.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-10-30, 4:53 PM #7
I found an unopened can of beer on the ground today. It felt like the best Christmas ever.
Think while it's still legal.
2013-10-30, 5:00 PM #8
What WHAT!?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-10-30, 5:03 PM #9
on the ground inside a walk-in refrigerator I hope
2013-10-30, 5:46 PM #10
I must admit, I was not entirely forthright with you in my previous statement. Although I only drank one beer, a cornucopia of the sweet carbonated nectar was presented before me. Twelve gorgeous, unscathed cans of hops and dreams hid within an insulated plastic catacomb. Had I not been rustling through the decaying tree dander this morning, I may have missed such a wonderful treat.

Seeing as the sun barely had a chance to open its eyes and stretch, I decided to show some restraint and only consume one of these seemingly abandoned cans of fermented dew. Aside from creating an entirely new napping schedule for the day, consuming all the beers at once might have also tipped the scales of karma against me-- and I'm already teetering on the edge of the balance as it is.

I may go back to sneak another one or eleven of those forgotten soldiers-- not to abuse the Universes kind gesture of revealing tree-beers to me, but simply to prevent the rest of the brews from bursting due to the freezing temperatures that New England will no doubt be encountering any day now.

I wrote this while pooping.
2013-10-30, 11:15 PM #11
stop making this about yourself, this is noesc's thread
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-10-30, 11:28 PM #12
Originally posted by JediKirby:
I was just thinking of you yesterday as I prepared to fail at nanowrimo, and remembered the two of us writing our duality epic in NES.
I'm confused - wasn't that with Noble Outlaw? I don't recall anyone who posted before you in this thread posting much with you in NeS.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2013-10-31, 5:44 AM #13
genk, was the pizza good?

kirby, i don't think that was me.

was SAJN replaced with a spam bot? i got an email just like that the other day with a link and it said i could work from home and make a lot of money!
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-10-31, 6:00 AM #14
You never replied to that e-mail...or the "other one". :(

(I swear, it works. 5 inches. Thicker too. Call me.)
2013-10-31, 8:08 AM #15
This place still exists and has people going to it?

I'm about to make coffee.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2013-10-31, 8:57 AM #16
... I have seriously thought NoESC was Noble Outlaw's changed name for... I have no idea how long.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-10-31, 9:36 AM #17
Well, I guess I have to replace my ****ing sig now, jackass.
nope.
2013-10-31, 11:27 AM #18
Originally posted by SAJN:
I must admit, I was not entirely forthright with you in my previous statement. Although I only drank one beer, a cornucopia of the sweet carbonated nectar was presented before me. Twelve gorgeous, unscathed cans of hops and dreams hid within an insulated plastic catacomb. Had I not been rustling through the decaying tree dander this morning, I may have missed such a wonderful treat.

Seeing as the sun barely had a chance to open its eyes and stretch, I decided to show some restraint and only consume one of these seemingly abandoned cans of fermented dew. Aside from creating an entirely new napping schedule for the day, consuming all the beers at once might have also tipped the scales of karma against me-- and I'm already teetering on the edge of the balance as it is.

I may go back to sneak another one or eleven of those forgotten soldiers-- not to abuse the Universes kind gesture of revealing tree-beers to me, but simply to prevent the rest of the brews from bursting due to the freezing temperatures that New England will no doubt be encountering any day now.

I wrote this while pooping.

I thought you moved to CA?
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2013-10-31, 8:55 PM #19
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Well, I guess I have to replace my ****ing sig now, jackass.

nah
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-01, 5:26 AM #20
Flying trapeze, my ph.d, teaching at a university one day a week, working from home the rest, partying hard, that kind of thing.

Also: Hi! I haven't been here in a while but it still feels like home :)
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2013-11-01, 11:15 AM #21
ryanwhydidyouleaveme

;_;
nope.
2013-11-01, 7:21 PM #22
hey guys just a little test for a thing (disregard)

dammit it didnt work
2013-11-04, 9:35 AM #23
why is the music forum mostly spam and where is a remake of JK it's been like 16 years
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-04, 9:36 AM #24
jon`c what happened to that nice engine you were making with the water?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-04, 9:36 AM #25
why is the sky blue?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-05, 12:44 AM #26
why is the jk water koolaid
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-11-05, 1:44 AM #27
Where's the vat? Where's the vat with the green C thing? CN. The vat, with the green CN please. Bring it here so the adults can begin.

(Goodbye Massassi, this was my last post.)
2013-11-05, 2:39 AM #28
Originally posted by NoESC:
jon`c what happened to that nice engine you were making with the water?

its called gorc here is a thread: http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?67250-Gorc

↑ Up to the top!