Thread: Team Negative 1 A New Hope

Administrator

Team Negative 1 A New Hope

http://thestarwarstrilogy.com/starwa...n-of-Star-Wars

If anyone found downloads for this, will you please share? Maybe in IRC though.

Administrator
    [deleted by moderator]
    Last edited by Brian; 02-20-2016 at 02:39 AM.

OMG, we can do this here now? Massassi rocks!
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

i've seen it... it's far from perfect but until they get off their asses and give us the bluray we want... it's the best looking version of the 1977 edition available

21.8GB they clearly encoded it for burning to a blank bluray disc
    eat right, exercise, die anyway

Administrator
    Assuming I can find it for download, will I get in trouble somehow for downloading it? I have purchased these movies multiple times but I'm guessing that counts for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Assuming I can find it for download, will I get in trouble somehow for downloading it? I have purchased these movies multiple times but I'm guessing that counts for nothing.
    At least in Germany downloading is more or less legal, but uploading is illegal. My wife once got into trouble for allegedly torrenting a ****ty cam version of Iron Sky. Nothing could be proven so they didn't get a dime from us. We still had to pay our lawyer, though.
    I had to educate my wife on proper releases after that.
    Sorry for the lousy German

you educate dat wife gewd, impi

:F

Administrator
    Blargh. Guess I won't torrent it then.

I think if Disney or Fox cared they would have done something about the other fan restauration projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikumubeki View Post
    you educate dat wife gewd, impi
    I'll educate her looong and haaaarrrrdddd.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Just send me a thumb drive.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16