Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The ChemBuster!
The ChemBuster!
2013-11-08, 8:26 AM #1
We need to all build these.

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman]It is human nature to sit on the sidelines and think that one person cannot change the things that are happening to our country. You now have no excuse for inaction. For a few dollars and a few hours of your time YOU can make a difference.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]A properly constructed CB unit should be able to greatly reduce the effects of chemtrails for about 45 miles in all directions (90 mile diameter) from the unit. If used with Slim Spurling’s environmental tools, and a few extra crystals, the diameter can be increased to about 120 miles in all directions.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]With this device a mere few hundred concerned citizens can SHUT DOWN the multi-billion dollar chemtrail program. The Chembuster cannot do any damage. It can only help and heal. It’s up to you to join the fight to save America.[/FONT]

Let's all do our part, guys.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2013-11-08, 8:33 AM #2
if ever anything was tl;dr, it's that link. **** me.
2013-11-08, 8:36 AM #3
tl; dr? You can assemble some pipes in your backyard that will thwart chemtrails in 45 miles in every direction. Also, :tinfoil:.
2013-11-08, 8:38 AM #4
http://www.whale.to/b/sylphs_h.html

What's the name of the effect where the deeper you go into conspiracy theories the harder it is to tell a true believer from a satirist? This site is dead serious about ancient cloud angels that are fighting chemtrails for us.

Edit: There's no way this is serious. It can't be.
2013-11-08, 8:42 AM #5
2013-11-08, 8:45 AM #6
2013-11-08, 9:28 AM #7
Originally posted by UltimatePotato:
http://www.whale.to/b/sylphs_h.html

What's the name of the effect where the deeper you go into conspiracy theories the harder it is to tell a true believer from a satirist? This site is dead serious about ancient cloud angels that are fighting chemtrails for us.

Edit: There's no way this is serious. It can't be.

Not just applicable to conspiracy theories, but what you're probably looking for is Poe's law.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-08, 9:29 AM #8
The only chemtrails I'm aware of are the ones coming out of my ass.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-11-08, 11:02 AM #9
I visited the link because I had no clue what this thread was about but, stopped reading after 10 seconds. I'm still worried I might suffered a little permanent brain damage as a result of my brief exposure.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-11-08, 10:11 PM #10
I wouldn't worry. I'm pretty sure the chemtrail people are hoarding all the brain damage, just in case.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-08, 11:59 PM #11
**** reads like timecube
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!