Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Ninth Annual Massassian Christmas Card Send
The Ninth Annual Massassian Christmas Card Send
2013-11-13, 12:55 AM #1
[FONT=courier new] You know the drill.

[http://i.imgur.com/fwjes6V.png]

As usual, you've got until the end of the month. If you have any questions, please see previous years.

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight

[/FONT]

​Also holy **** nine years
2013-11-13, 2:59 PM #2
Well, I emailed Steven, at least. Thanks for the Facebook group reminder
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-11-14, 6:26 PM #3
Sent!
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2013-11-14, 8:46 PM #4
Care to explain why this year it's no longer "great"?
2013-11-14, 10:38 PM #5
Because I sent Steven an e-mail.
In exchange, I offer a link to music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgVpZH-bfhU&feature=share&list=RD02tr-SCLineC0
幻術
2013-11-15, 3:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I hate this time of year.

Steven comes out of nowhere, peppers us with insults, then vanishes again for another 10 months.

If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-15, 6:21 PM #7
Hi Steven! How's California?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-11-15, 7:45 PM #8
Things are great. I moved from the Southern Californian urban sprawl to a small town on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo at the beginning of this year. I love it. It's peaceful and spacious. I love my job, I'm enjoying the family and dad thing, I get to fish and hunt and kayak and ride motorcycles all the time, and life really couldn't be much better. Things could (and hopefully will) be like this for the rest of my life and I'd have no complaints.
2013-11-16, 1:52 AM #9
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I hate this time of year.

Steven comes out of nowhere, peppers us with insults, then vanishes again for another 10 months.

Eh, he's not missing anythiing.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!