Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → PS4
PS4
2013-11-19, 4:34 AM #1
If any of you crazies are getting a PS4 you're welcome to add me to your friends list. Got me Killzone, NFS:Rivals and AC4, plus those cheesy PS+ games. :P

My handle is GrimyJack
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2013-11-19, 4:48 AM #2
Oh man, I'm hoping this black friday will have a good sale on Playstation 3's so I can finally beat MGS4 and peacewalker. Call me when the PS5 comes out and I'll join you on the PS4
2013-11-19, 6:49 AM #3
bah... call me when the PS9 comes out...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-11-19, 8:08 AM #4
Call me when one of the new consoles has a game worth paying $400+ for.
2013-11-19, 8:42 AM #5
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Call me when one of the new consoles has a game worth paying $400+ for.

Yea I definitely see your point, pal. Killzone's a beauty, NFS:Rivals is pretty killer, but neither are really worth the 400$ bump.

I bought it mostly because of timing. First, its easier to game on a console with my daughter sleeping on me than at the PC. Second, there are games coming in 2014 that I wouldn't want to miss (Destiny, Deep Down, Witcher 3, Dragon Age 3, etc.). I recently bought a house, buying the PS4 now before mortgage payments start made more sense. The chance that I'll have a 500$ floating around in the first few years of house ownership is fairly unlikely. Once I got the house, there'll be plenty of things to sink my money in other than a gaming console.

Still wouldn't want to miss out on my favorite hobby :OP
2013-11-19, 10:22 AM #6
My PS3 took a dump 2 days after the PS4 was released. :tinfoil:
2013-11-19, 11:12 AM #7
I gave mine to my bro, I've pretty much played everything this generation had to offer me. They've been ruining Dark Souls 2's gameplay, which was the one last game I was looking forward to.

↑ Up to the top!