Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The CIV 5 expansion pack Brave New World is on sale for <9 bucks.
The CIV 5 expansion pack Brave New World is on sale for <9 bucks.
2013-11-21, 11:28 AM #1
Just a heads up for anyone else who, like me, owns all of Civ 5 except this expansion pack, and didn't want to pay 20 bucks for it:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/civilization-v-franchise/

Use the code GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7 on top of the already reduced price for 20% off. The person who sent me this couldn't copy paste the code in and had to type it instead, FYI.

I was really happy when someone clued me into this, so I figured I'd let everyone here know too.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-11-21, 11:44 AM #2
I tried to play this game once, but I had trouble with it since I can't read.
>>untie shoes
2013-11-21, 12:56 PM #3
Researching reading is fundamental.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-21, 4:21 PM #4
Sounds like a good deal.

I never purchased Civ 5. I was a huge fan of Civ 4 and had warlords and bts, and used to play the Rhyse and Fall of Civilization mod all the time. When Civ 5 came out and it lacked religions & spying and had issues with the AI, it seemed like a downgrade (other than the fancy graphics). With two expansions and hopefully a deal of patching, I'm sure its much more of a solid product these days, so I'm a little tempted to get it.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2013-11-21, 5:50 PM #5
Civ 5 is horribly simplified from 4, but is better in some ways.

↑ Up to the top!