Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!
2013-11-28, 9:36 AM #1
Happy Holidays, my American friends!

I think the reason the United States of America became a superpower was because of its people: adventurers, people not afraid to start a new life, people who knew that if they worked hard enough, they could be anything they wanted.

A hell lot of people brought in from Africa in shackles helped, too.

And you sure showed those Indians. ;)

Thank you for Hollywood, the internet, and Star Wars, my dear Americans! Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace & love,
Koobie

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-iATyUp4hLQs/Upd33-58lhI/AAAAAAAAK6Y/hIIyYATKgt8/w506-h753/Thanksgiving_by_eikonik+%281%29.jpg]
幻術
2013-11-28, 9:40 AM #2
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-11-28, 12:27 PM #3
fgr you aren't american **** off

our country is best country
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-28, 12:28 PM #4
see: honey boo boo
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-28, 12:29 PM #5
Originally posted by NoESC:

okay
2013-11-28, 2:17 PM #6
Originally posted by Koobie:
Happy Holidays, my American friends!

I think the reason the United States of America became a superpower was because of its people: adventurers, people not afraid to start a new life, people who knew that if they worked hard enough, they could be anything they wanted.

Thank you for Hollywood, the internet, and Star Wars, my dear Americans! Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace & love,
Koobie

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-iATyUp4hLQs/Upd33-58lhI/AAAAAAAAK6Y/hIIyYATKgt8/w506-h753/Thanksgiving_by_eikonik+%281%29.jpg]

meanwhile, on a not too distant hilltop, deadpool was about to set the tone for interaction between the natives and the settlers for the next several hundred years...
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2013-11-28, 3:09 PM #7
Right back at you, Koobie. U.S.A. thanks you, too, Europe! For Hitler!

(Please don't think I'm an anti-semite, anti-russian, neonazi, white nationalist, or whatever for saying this. Northern America's debt to Hitler is ironic.)
2013-11-28, 3:27 PM #8
Good thing I wasn't born a black Russian Jew, though.
幻術
2013-11-28, 3:28 PM #9
Though who knows. Maybe I could've been smart and ​hung like a horse. Hah.
幻術
2013-11-28, 5:13 PM #10
Tomorrow, on Black Friday, we celebrate the real reason America became a superpower: Lots and lots of stuff.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-28, 5:17 PM #11
...and then Small Business Saturday(TM)

(I kid you not.)
2013-11-28, 8:25 PM #12
As if americlaps need an excuse to eat themselves into oblivion before scootering to Walmart to buy a new TV
2013-11-28, 9:22 PM #13
Quote:

What in the actual hell is wrong with you.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2013-11-28, 10:08 PM #14
Originally posted by Freelancer:
What in the actual hell is wrong with you.

I don't know. What do you think is wrong with me?

PS. Dath_Alran's post FTW. Made me smile. :)
幻術
2013-11-29, 3:23 AM #15
Yeah guys, show your thanks! A lot of white people had to kill or otherwise screw over almost every single ethnic group, culture, religion, and race in the world for America to be what it is today.

Be sure to celebrate by going to a relative's house and eating a ton of food and drinking a ton of liquor. Then take a four hour nap and go buy a bunch of slave labor produced electronics and **** like that so you can make sure that the poor bastards who work retail have an excuse to avoid their families by going into work at 6pm on Thanksgiving.

Make sure you put up your CHRISTMAS tree the next day, too. And CHRISTMAS lights. None of that gay "holiday" ****. We love JESUS and THINGS in America!
>>untie shoes
2013-11-29, 6:41 AM #16
Originally posted by Antony:
Yeah guys, show your thanks! A lot of white people had to kill or otherwise screw over almost every single ethnic group, culture, religion, and race in the world for America to be what it is today.

Be sure to celebrate by going to a relative's house and eating a ton of food and drinking a ton of liquor.

How the **** else are we supposed to assuage our collective white guilt!?!?!?!?
I need to bury my sexual organ deep in a pile of turkey and cheaply made electronics while weeping 120 proof tears just to make it through the day!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2013-11-29, 10:26 AM #17
Originally posted by Antony:

Be sure to celebrate by going to a relative's house and eating a ton of food and drinking a ton of liquor. Then take a four hour nap and go buy a bunch of slave labor produced electronics and **** like that so you can make sure that the poor bastards who work retail have an excuse to avoid their families by going into work at 6pm on Thanksgiving.

Make sure you put up your CHRISTMAS tree the next day, too. And CHRISTMAS lights. None of that gay "holiday" ****. We love JESUS and THINGS in America!

on thanksgiving we remember those who died for our freedoms
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-30, 1:28 AM #18
Oh yeah, talking-to-me-extraordinaire?
2013-11-30, 5:47 AM #19
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
How the **** else are we supposed to generate new collective white guilt!?!?!?!?

ftfy
2013-11-30, 11:15 AM #20
Originally posted by NoESC:

hey man that's not very nice
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2013-11-30, 12:06 PM #21
I went to a local burger joint and tipped $20.

Then spent the rest of the day trolling people on my friends list posting things in protest of thanksgiving, by calling them out for celebratng a holiday they were e-protesting.
2013-11-30, 12:26 PM #22
an unfortunate combination of bored and stupid that makes him an extremely unpleasant person to be around

↑ Up to the top!