Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Gary Oldman a possible candidate for a role in the new Star Wars Films
Gary Oldman a possible candidate for a role in the new Star Wars Films
2014-02-07, 8:20 AM #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glm8pSEmqDs

I can honestly say that if this turns out to be true, and he is cast in a role in the new films... then my anticipation will move from the realm of cautious optimism into actual excitement.

I wonder what role they've considered him for... a dark jedi maybe? I know that there has been a lot of buzz on the internet that Benedict Cumberbatch would make a good Thrawn... but Gary Oldman could knock that role out of the ball park, too (although I highly doubt it's Thrawn).
2014-02-07, 10:52 AM #2
Interesting, I wonder what role he'd play. I think I like Gary Oldman most when he's a twisted crazy bad guy.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2014-02-08, 6:06 AM #3
Ha, cool.
The answer is maybe.
2014-02-08, 11:07 AM #4
I am totally OK with this, but it's weird how he gets the odd American inflection in his accent these days.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!