Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Why's it so quiet around here?
Why's it so quiet around here?
2014-05-07, 5:29 PM #1
Oh, did somebody get banned again? Oh no, too soon? teehee teehee

Let's do this.

Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2WNWsiYjU
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2014-05-07, 5:32 PM #2
what're we gonna do
2014-05-07, 6:42 PM #3
everybody's playing that doge game
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2014-05-07, 6:59 PM #4
Probably because by now most of us have some combination of jobs, lives, and/or families.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2014-05-07, 7:07 PM #5
Originally posted by Tracer:

I understand that one so much better than the others.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2014-05-07, 7:36 PM #6
Because you were gone and with you the vestiges of amusement.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2014-05-07, 8:08 PM #7
Originally posted by Dormouse:
Probably because by now most of us have some combination of jobs, lives, and/or families.

^

Also this is a site about jedi knight and there is exactly one person left in the universe who actually does anything with it. Believe it or not, this forum is actually a lot more active now than it's been in the past year or so, modulo koobie's awful posting.
2014-05-07, 10:58 PM #8
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Also this is a site about jedi knight and there is exactly one person left in the universe who actually does anything with it.

Can some1 pls tel me wat is happened here?

[http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3usjhsu61r3kvzio1_500.jpg]
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2014-05-07, 11:31 PM #9
Vulcan death wrist

YOU'RE ****ING WELCOME
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2014-05-08, 12:04 AM #10
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
Can some1 pls tel me wat is happened here?

Force Sneer.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2014-05-08, 12:07 AM #11
[http://www.massassi.net/dcm/dcm/strips/dcmjk.gif]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2014-05-08, 1:44 AM #12
Wookie make some nooooooooooooooise
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2014-05-08, 1:49 PM #13
Okay, fine, with one simple sentence I will combine what I recall to be three things that so many here find tremendously offensive: Bho and legos are so ironic.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2014-05-08, 2:23 PM #14
Truth is, it was boring without you, so you'd better deliver.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2014-05-08, 4:52 PM #15
2014-05-08, 4:57 PM #16
Well, that's a lot of pressure and it seems that I am now the one that has big shoes to fill. I am currently working on the final draft of a potential thread. Working title: Jon`C is a Big Poopy-Head. I also am putting the finishing touches on a poem about Dormouse entitled Dude Stand Up and Pee. I hope to have these ready soon but I have a few more books to read about writing first. Patience please.

Aah, it's good to be back!

2014-05-08, 5:14 PM #17
Wookie, don't feel like you have to be a troll! It's better to let it come naturally.
2014-05-08, 5:26 PM #18
Yeah just stick with that old faux news routine and you'll be golden.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2014-05-08, 5:49 PM #19
"Routine"?

2014-05-08, 7:24 PM #20
Originally posted by Wookie06:
Jon`C is a Big Poopy-Head.
Glad to see you put as much effort into your insults as the republicans put into their budgets.
2014-05-08, 7:40 PM #21
Stop trying to make every thread about me and my insults! You're just so obsessed with me. Please, let's get back to insulting well regarded members of the forum because I think they're weird. And democrat budgets suck. Cite your evidence then leave. Did I miss 4-20?

2014-05-08, 8:03 PM #22
Originally posted by Reid:
Too busy around finals & studying Nietzsche/Greeks when I'm not; on top of that my general sense of what's interesting conflicts with many others. It makes me feel apathetic toward many topics

Don't lie. You were combining similar doges FOR DAYS.

VERY SCORING
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2014-05-08, 8:09 PM #23
Stop trying to make every thread about me and my insults! You're just so obsessed with me. Please, let's get back to insulting well regarded members of the forum because I think they're weird. And democrat budgets suck. Cite your evidence then leave. Did I miss 4-20?

Hello Wookie06... already off to a great start I see.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2014-05-08, 8:09 PM #24
Don't lie. You were combining similar doges FOR DAYS.

VERY SCORING

much unfunny, very i dont gete
2014-05-08, 8:34 PM #25
I'll do it for you Wookie06
2014-05-08, 8:39 PM #26
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Hello Wookie06... already off to a great start I see.

Nah, just making noise since that seems to be what the thousands in attendance and millions watching around the world wanted to see. I'm done with that now. Past is the past and this places is slower and quieter than it was a few years ago. To be expected. Had a little fun at Koobie's expense but I assume he's watching so, Koobie, I kind of have an idea of what might have been going through your mind but you need to get right with what is dissatisfying in your own life and make real and positive changes in your real life. Many members on this board are unrelenting and unforgiving and that's just like people in real life. If you are ever allowed to come back, hope that it is at a time when you are at a better place in your real life. There is a great deal of intelligence, experience, and wisdom held by many on this board and it is openly shared with those that are considered worthy to receive it.

I, at least in perception, became a caricature of myself. Sarn, I believe, intentionally did so. Others are responsible for scams or stealing money for drugs. I don't know what your deal is but your behavior and experience here is a reflection of something missing in your real life. There just are so few other logical reasons to explain why you would act the way you did and subject yourself to the obviously expected reaction to it.

I like to help people that want to be helped so if you need someone in your life to talk with you can email me. If not, no biggie. Move on and get over this place. username@gmail

2014-05-08, 8:43 PM #27
...make real and positive changes in your real life.

Find Jesus.

Quote:
something missing in your real life.

He's missing Jesus.
2014-05-08, 8:52 PM #28
I'm not an overly religious person and religion is a personal choice, or should be in a civilized society. In my case, which is not like his, there were things I perceived to be missing in my life that made having to be here attractive. I'm in a different place now both literally and figuratively. Religion really wasn't a factor for me but, whether you're serious or not, it could be for him. Not my thing though. I don't prosthelethize.

2014-05-08, 9:07 PM #29
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
I'll do it for you Wookie06

much drone assassination of american citizens
many forced participation in oligopoly
so hollywood favoritist
2014-05-08, 9:52 PM #30
You know, I really have come around when it comes to President Barack Obama. To have overcome all of the obstacles before him to win such an historic presidency. It is such an awesome, emotional, awe inspiring accomplishment. And to have done all of these things he has and to be so overwhelmingly intelligent. You know, I really can empathize with the man because I remember from my previous experiences here just what it feels like to be so exceedingly intelligent yet be surrounded by so many that through no fault of their own rest in such ignorance. Just what are we to expect this great man to accomplish when confronted with the barriers of ignorance and intolerance?

Oh no, damn. Too soon again? Sorry peeps.

2014-05-08, 10:30 PM #31
such not prosecute mexican drug lord money launderers
2014-05-08, 10:57 PM #32
very leave gitmo open

so tax exemptions/deductions

many **** immigrants

Honestly, Wookie, if you want to come back and just contribute ordinary, sincere conversation, that's fine by me. Bombastic entrance notwithstanding, I wish folks hadn't treated you as a pariah right off the bat. I for one was willing to let you re-earn it.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2014-05-08, 10:59 PM #33
Frankly, I'm appalled at some of the things Koobie said before he was banned, but I haven't wanted to speak out against him because at one time I must have said equally appalling things, and I'm very thankful no one has spent their time reminding me of a different person who I am happy to no longer be. Welcome back to THE FORUM, your soul is still hung by the door.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2014-05-09, 12:29 AM #34
Spoiler: Massassi (neither Brian nor CoolMatty) never actually stored anyone's soul away. Unless you define "soul" as a purely symbolic construct, in which case that could theoretically have happened to someone addicted enough to this place.

There, I said it. It's finally out there.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2014-05-09, 4:43 AM #35
I will have to say that toward the end there Koobie was likely one of the most deliberately inflammatory posters we've had in quite a while, and I say that knowing full well that I've been posting this entire time.
>>untie shoes
2014-05-09, 6:52 AM #36
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Frankly, I'm appalled at some of the things Koobie said before he was banned, but I haven't wanted to speak out against him because at one time I must have said equally appalling things, and I'm very thankful no one has spent their time reminding me of a different person who I am happy to no longer be. Welcome back to THE FORUM, your soul is still hung by the door.

Expanding on an idea that was posted in another thread, I think that everyone in the history of Massassi that has been banned should have their bans lifted and able to post ONLY in a "Banned Users" forum. This would result in mass chaos and anarchy within that particular forum but would probably be fun for everyone else on the outside to spectate.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2014-05-09, 7:23 AM #37
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
Honestly, Wookie, if you want to come back and just contribute ordinary, sincere conversation, that's fine by me. Bombastic entrance notwithstanding, I wish folks hadn't treated you as a pariah right off the bat. I for one was willing to let you re-earn it.

I mostly agree with everything here. This thread was mostly to make fun and light of the situation both historical and present. I don't really want to dwell on the past as I don't think there's much good to come out of it. Disagreements and opinions about my ban probably haven't changed so I imagine there's little to be gained from discussing it. I have thanked CM for lifting the ban and apologized for some of my behavior in email exchanges with him. Other than that I just plan to be another member of the board and not play the part of pariah, village idiot, or stereotypical whatever it is/was believed I am. Perhaps this time I will do a better job of depicting a person closer to who I really am.

2014-05-09, 7:29 AM #38
Nah, just making noise since that seems to be what the thousands in attendance and millions watching around the world wanted to see. I'm done with that now. Past is the past and this places is slower and quieter than it was a few years ago. To be expected. Had a little fun at Koobie's expense but I assume he's watching so, Koobie, I kind of have an idea of what might have been going through your mind but you need to get right with what is dissatisfying in your own life and make real and positive changes in your real life. Many members on this board are unrelenting and unforgiving and that's just like people in real life. If you are ever allowed to come back, hope that it is at a time when you are at a better place in your real life. There is a great deal of intelligence, experience, and wisdom held by many on this board and it is openly shared with those that are considered worthy to receive it.

I, at least in perception, became a caricature of myself. Sarn, I believe, intentionally did so. Others are responsible for scams or stealing money for drugs. I don't know what your deal is but your behavior and experience here is a reflection of something missing in your real life. There just are so few other logical reasons to explain why you would act the way you did and subject yourself to the obviously expected reaction to it.

I like to help people that want to be helped so if you need someone in your life to talk with you can email me. If not, no biggie. Move on and get over this place. username@gmail

You know, I really have come around when it comes to President Barack Obama. To have overcome all of the obstacles before him to win such an historic presidency. It is such an awesome, emotional, awe inspiring accomplishment. And to have done all of these things he has and to be so overwhelmingly intelligent. You know, I really can empathize with the man because I remember from my previous experiences here just what it feels like to be so exceedingly intelligent yet be surrounded by so many that through no fault of their own rest in such ignorance. Just what are we to expect this great man to accomplish when confronted with the barriers of ignorance and intolerance?

Oh no, damn. Too soon again? Sorry peeps.

I mostly agree with everything here. This thread was mostly to make fun and light of the situation both historical and present. I don't really want to dwell on the past as I don't think there's much good to come out of it. Disagreements and opinions about my ban probably haven't changed so I imagine there's little to be gained from discussing it. I have thanked CM for lifting the ban and apologized for some of my behavior in email exchanges with him. Other than that I just plan to be another member of the board and not play the part of pariah, village idiot, or stereotypical whatever it is/was believed I am. Perhaps this time I will do a better job of depicting a person closer to who I really am.

But the important thing is that you had an onion tied to your belt, which was the style at the time
I'm just a little boy.
2014-05-09, 9:04 AM #39
I think I get that but there's as good of chance it went over my head.

2014-05-09, 9:17 AM #40
Actually, I get it AND it went over my head.

↑ Up to the top!