Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Vibes request
Vibes request
2014-11-16, 2:51 AM #1
Hey everyone, I've come out from hiding once again. This time, I have a small request... I would like to partake upon the legendary Massassi Vibes(tm).

I've been having a lot of problems recently with work and relationship, and recently health problems have been thrown on to the stack. I can't really go very much into specifics yet, seeing as I have more tests that need to be done. All I know is that as of recent, I've felt the most drained that I have ever felt.

I know I tend to be rather distant from the community, but I wish to ask for some vibes. Thanks in advance.
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2014-11-16, 3:53 AM #2
For the better!

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/7c993d290fc34e3eb2d8f0741b1ae055.gif] [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/wofl.gif] [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/7c993d290fc34e3eb2d8f0741b1ae055.gif]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2014-11-16, 6:00 AM #3
Go-go gadget vibrator!
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2014-11-16, 7:20 AM #4
I would wish you luck, but you don't want the only kind I have to give.
>>untie shoes
2014-11-16, 7:28 AM #5
Good luck Zarn.
2014-11-16, 9:13 AM #6
wibble
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2014-11-16, 2:29 PM #7
Originally posted by Admiral Zarn:
Hey everyone, I've come out from hiding once again. This time, I have a small request... I would like to partake upon the legendary Massassi Vibes(tm).

I've been having a lot of problems recently with work and relationship, and recently health problems have been thrown on to the stack. I can't really go very much into specifics yet, seeing as I have more tests that need to be done. All I know is that as of recent, I've felt the most drained that I have ever felt.

I know I tend to be rather distant from the community, but I wish to ask for some vibes. Thanks in advance.

May the vibes be with you!
Nothing to see here, move along.
2014-11-17, 5:46 AM #8
Health is probably most important. You can have the money and the girl, but you won't get back health when lost.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2014-11-17, 8:56 PM #9
Indeed. Just doesn't help when having to deal with it all at once.

Thanks to everyone for the vibes. I have some appointments starting December 2nd, so I'll hopefully get on the right road pretty soon. It feels like forever to wait, though. :P
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.

↑ Up to the top!