Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Unreal Tournament 4 Pre-Alpha!
Unreal Tournament 4 Pre-Alpha!
2015-03-14, 3:00 AM #1
(I was gonna post this in the gaming subforum but nobody goes there anyway)

I've been playing the new UT a bit, and it's coming together nicely. Reminds me of that time we played GOTY once (or maybe 99) and I spanked the **** out of all of you. But anyway, if you want to get in on it, or get revenge on me for flakking you, here's how!

HOW2GET:
Go here: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/showthread.php?12011-Unreal-Tournament-Pre-Alpha-Playable-Build - You'll have to create a forum account to download it, but you'll need the account to log in and play anyway so whoop dee ****. No email confirmation, which is nice.

- Scroll to the bottom of the post, and click on Windows or Mac to download the appropriate launcher, which should be obvious to most if not all of you. (Note: for Linux users, click YES next to get the Linux client. You will need to manually update the game, as there is no Linux launcher.)

Once you've got the game running, bump the video settings up to ultimate visual sex or down to minimum, if you're me. The game runs really smoothly even on my ****ty AMD A6-5200 APU laptop.

It feels like classic UT and there's a tutorial mode so you can see how the game handles (not much has changed)

If you do decide to get it (maybe someone wants to set up a dedicated server while you're at it?), post your username in here. I'm MeatTornado.

Try not to perforate yourselves. :D
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!