Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → The Last JK Screenshot
The Last JK Screenshot
2015-05-28, 11:02 AM #1
[Unable to find specified attachment]

Whether Massassi will be closed by the end of the year or not, I'm not gonna let the Showcase Forum just wither away.

Well, I will, but not totally.

Screenshot made solely for the purpose of this thread. Also, that single room and all the resources required for it take up 6.5 mb of space. Mein Gott!

[EDIT, inspired by Gebohq's post below] Perhaps this thread could be dedicated to everyone making one last room in their JK editor of choice and posting a screenshot of it on this thread?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2015-05-28, 11:04 AM #2
O_o
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2015-05-28, 11:14 AM #3
So, apart from the screenshot being from JK, are there any stipulations as to what the screenshots in this thread should be?
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2015-06-01, 10:11 PM #4
i doin't know how to jk level hthough
2015-06-03, 7:48 PM #5
[http://www.remotebusinessgroup.com/showcase/JKE000.JPG]
2015-06-03, 8:14 PM #6
Lighting is a combination of Static Level lighting, 3do Dynamic lighting, and sector tint. But I didn't stop there! The closer you get to the sign, the more obvious the colored lighting. When you shoot out the sign, the colored lighting goes away and the 3do Dynamic light turns off. Also, I've improved the textures. Level 1 is mostly complete.
2015-06-04, 10:33 AM #7
I am moist intrigued.

[Unable to find specified attachment][Unable to find specified attachment] [Unable to find specified attachment][Unable to find specified attachment]
2015-07-12, 9:35 PM #8

just makin some 3dos nbd :)
2015-09-06, 7:12 AM #9

TODOA 2's equivalent of this screenshot.

Oh and I'm not really joking when I say that the 2 in TODOA 2 stands for "2 minutes of gameplay". Editing JK always eventually reminds me how much I actually hate doing it, so this project will definitely only consist of a couple of cutscenes, the fancy room in the screenshot, a handful of significantly less fancier rooms and yet it will still take 2 gigabytes of space. Woop!
2015-09-08, 2:15 AM #10

Man, this better be the last archi I've made for JK. Which is why I added in a BLOOM effect in Photoshop. Hoo-haw!

Seriously, TODOA 2 - Duel at Belga Jer really takes like 2 minutes to play through, but I still think it's a pretty nice addition to the Death of Massassi - Level Pack (DOM-LP). Or not, who knows.
2015-09-08, 7:28 AM #11
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boys
2015-09-08, 5:58 PM #12
I should finish up the original first level of Hysteria and add it to this level pack.
2015-09-09, 7:18 AM #13
I have been encouraged by feeger to update my previous comment from "should finish" to "must finish" or "will finish", but as always, I will remain uncommitted to any specific cause or action, because I am lazy.

Also: McA fee 2016 !
2015-09-23, 2:09 AM #14
Things dun changed.
My Flickr Gallery
2015-09-28, 10:36 AM #15
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:

Man, this better be the last archi I've made for JK. Which is why I added in a BLOOM effect in Photoshop. Hoo-haw!

Seriously, TODOA 2 - Duel at Belga Jer really takes like 2 minutes to play through, but I still think it's a pretty nice addition to the Death of Massassi - Level Pack (DOM-LP). Or not, who knows.

Looks awesome! Need some voices? :)
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2015-10-04, 6:15 PM #16
been awhile i will always hold massassi close to my heart i grew up here its like going home lol and i must have oasis in every thing
Dbug454 Of tHE JK.....
2015-10-17, 12:52 PM #17
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
Looks awesome! Need some voices? :)

Sorry! Didn't notice your post 'til now! :(

Thanks for the offer, but the project was already finished in August and it reuses Vader's lines from AKPiggott's Enter the Dark Lord. Like, 2 or 3 of them. It really takes only 2 minutes to play through TODOA 2 - Duel at Belga Jer. :P
2016-01-12, 8:20 AM #18
Here's the lvl https://www.massassi.net/levels/files/3134.shtml

↑ Up to the top!