Thread: The Last JK Screenshot

The Last JK Screenshot

Attachment 27082

Whether Massassi will be closed by the end of the year or not, I'm not gonna let the Showcase Forum just wither away.

Well, I will, but not totally.

Screenshot made solely for the purpose of this thread. Also, that single room and all the resources required for it take up 6.5 mb of space. Mein Gott!

[EDIT, inspired by Gebohq's post below] Perhaps this thread could be dedicated to everyone making one last room in their JK editor of choice and posting a screenshot of it on this thread?
    Last edited by Nikumubeki; 05-30-2015 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Uploaded the photo to Massassi so that it'll live forever

O_o
    And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.

So, apart from the screenshot being from JK, are there any stipulations as to what the screenshots in this thread should be?
    The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
    http://forums.theplothole.net

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    i doin't know how to jk level hthough

Monty Hall's Favorite Contestant

Monty Hall's Favorite Contestant
    Lighting is a combination of Static Level lighting, 3do Dynamic lighting, and sector tint. But I didn't stop there! The closer you get to the sign, the more obvious the colored lighting. When you shoot out the sign, the colored lighting goes away and the 3do Dynamic light turns off. Also, I've improved the textures. Level 1 is mostly complete.

Last edited by Nikumubeki; 11-29-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3dos.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	436.2 KB 
ID:	27105

just makin some 3dos nbd

Attachment 27124

TODOA 2's equivalent of this screenshot.

Oh and I'm not really joking when I say that the 2 in TODOA 2 stands for "2 minutes of gameplay". Editing JK always eventually reminds me how much I actually hate doing it, so this project will definitely only consist of a couple of cutscenes, the fancy room in the screenshot, a handful of significantly less fancier rooms and yet it will still take 2 gigabytes of space. Woop!

Attachment 27125

Man, this better be the last archi I've made for JK. Which is why I added in a BLOOM effect in Photoshop. Hoo-haw!

Seriously, TODOA 2 - Duel at Belga Jer really takes like 2 minutes to play through, but I still think it's a pretty nice addition to the Death of Massassi - Level Pack (DOM-LP). Or not, who knows.

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boys

I should finish up the original first level of Hysteria and add it to this level pack.

I have been encouraged by feeger to update my previous comment from "should finish" to "must finish" or "will finish", but as always, I will remain uncommitted to any specific cause or action, because I am lazy.

Also: McAfee 2016!

Child's Play CharityBlockyness Rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikumubeki View Post
    Attachment 27125

Man, this better be the last archi I've made for JK. Which is why I added in a BLOOM effect in Photoshop. Hoo-haw!

Seriously, TODOA 2 - Duel at Belga Jer really takes like 2 minutes to play through, but I still think it's a pretty nice addition to the Death of Massassi - Level Pack (DOM-LP). Or not, who knows.
    Looks awesome! Need some voices?
    Author of the JK levels:
    Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot00000.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	27129 been awhile i will always hold massassi close to my heart i grew up here its like going home lol and i must have oasis in every thing
    Dbug454 Of tHE JK.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark__Knight View Post
    Looks awesome! Need some voices?
    Sorry! Didn't notice your post 'til now!

Thanks for the offer, but the project was already finished in August and it reuses Vader's lines from AKPiggott's Enter the Dark Lord. Like, 2 or 3 of them. It really takes only 2 minutes to play through TODOA 2 - Duel at Belga Jer.

Last edited by Nikumubeki; 07-29-2017 at 02:04 AM.