Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fallout 4...
Fallout 4...
2015-06-02, 2:38 PM #1
It's happening.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2015-06-02, 3:35 PM #2
ok
2015-06-02, 3:58 PM #3
Hey you guys, I'm announcing that there's going to be an announcement.

This thread is the equivalent of someone telling you that there's a teaser for a trailer of a movie coming soon.

As such, it definitely does not deliver.
>>untie shoes
2015-06-02, 4:07 PM #4
Elder Scrolls 6, prankd
2015-06-02, 5:17 PM #5
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Elder Scrolls 6, prankd

fallout 3.1: fallout 3 again, this time with slightly different graphics and another story
2015-06-02, 5:20 PM #6
Fallout 3.11 for workgroups
2015-06-03, 2:53 AM #7
I shall not judge this thread by the person who made it.

Good news for Fallout 4 fans, I assume.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2015-06-03, 1:30 PM #8
Originally posted by Antony:
Hey you guys, I'm announcing that there's going to be an announcement.

This thread is the equivalent of someone telling you that there's a teaser for a trailer of a movie coming soon.

As such, it definitely does not deliver.

Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMS7Q4l1IE0
2015-06-03, 2:46 PM #9
I had somehow made it all day using the internet without running across that.
>>untie shoes
2015-06-03, 2:48 PM #10
How about contributing something to the conversation?

Oh wait...

Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMS7Q4l1IE0
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2015-06-03, 2:52 PM #11
That said, should be fun.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2015-06-03, 3:16 PM #12
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
How about contributing something to the conversation?

Oh wait...

I was gonna say, man... You must have me confused with someone else.
>>untie shoes
2015-06-03, 3:35 PM #13
Last 5 years of gaming have pretty much been a nonstop parade of postapocyptic games and tbh I'm not excited for another. I'm sure it'll be rad a.f. tho
2015-06-03, 3:40 PM #14
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/28v2dn/i_played_fallout_4/
2015-06-03, 3:45 PM #15
Last 5 years of gaming have pretty much been a nonstop parade of postapocyptic games and tbh I'm not excited for another. I'm sure it'll be rad a.f. tho

plus again FPS/FPS+RPG games are pretty bland and repetitive after 10-15 years
2015-06-03, 3:54 PM #16

Most people don't end up playing them all. I haven't played most of the best-selling games released in the last 5 years (I've probably played less than 1 new game a year). Currently the only game I'm playing is H1Z1 and Elite Dangerous.
2015-06-03, 5:07 PM #17
All dickery aside, I will very likely play the living **** out of this.
>>untie shoes
2015-06-04, 6:28 AM #18
Wouldn't a house that suffered the effects of a nuclear explosion and many decades of disrepair be in a much worse shape than that? The coffee cups and board game boxes are just sitting there.

This is such a minor gripe, **** it
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2015-06-05, 6:35 AM #19

Have they?

I stopped paying real attention years ago, but it was my understanding that you basically get a choice of modern day stubbly white guys shooting guns, updated every year, and old timey stubbly white guys hacking things with swords.
nope.
2015-06-05, 11:14 AM #20
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
Wouldn't a house that suffered the effects of a nuclear explosion and many decades of disrepair be in a much worse shape than that? The coffee cups and board game boxes are just sitting there.

This is such a minor gripe, **** it

Someone obviously put them back in their places after the war. It's very important to keep a tidy house.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2015-06-05, 9:00 PM #21
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Have they?

I stopped paying real attention years ago, but it was my understanding that you basically get a choice of modern day stubbly white guys shooting guns, updated every year, and old timey stubbly white guys hacking things with swords.

There have never been more choices. It's not hard to find something else if you want to.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2015-06-06, 1:36 AM #22
Ever since I started working on the final incarnation of TODOA (so from July 2008 onwards), I've been gradually losing interest in new games (the Mass Effect games being an exception even though I only played through them in 2013-2014), movies, TV and whatnot - only more or less relying on a lot of the same stuff I was already interested in by mid-2008. No idea if deciding to start working on DXN in July 2010 just sealed the coffin (or if it was my failure at getting my own "original" project started) or maybe my general apathy is subconsciously generated due to the fact that despite after 10 years of being told so by a doctor, I didn't actually get a heart attack in 2014 and now that I'm apparently still alive in 2015, I'm gonna have to somehow get new goals in life and perhaps give those new things a shot if I can overcome the apathy.

Anyway, once Deus Ex: Revision is released and I'll give it the complimentary FGR props, I'll just stop paying attention to anything computer game related in general, unless it's something like the upcoming Deus Ex game. Or, tbh, when it's the upcoming Deus Ex game.

Boco's assessment is still correct, but if you want to play as an African-American genetical nanoconstruct man with bad voice acting, let me introduce you to a little mod of mine.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2015-06-06, 10:13 AM #23
Originally posted by Freelancer:
There have never been more choices. It's not hard to find something else if you want to.

Unless you wanted to play a AAA open-world action RPG for PC between mid-2008 and 2011. The only thing I'm more sick of than the north australia texture pack is ****ing zombies.

↑ Up to the top!