Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Pivot points
Pivot points
2015-08-26, 2:08 AM #1
So I'm trying to modify a 3do that had no hierarchy set up, which I've corrected, but now I'm running into the need of modifying the pivot points of each mesh. Is there any JK editing program out there, (fun3do, JOKE, JED, etc) that can do the job with clicking and dragging the pivot point? If so, how? I really don't want to have to guess and type coordinates for this bad boy in either three programs.... :gonk:
-Hell Raiser
2015-08-26, 7:32 AM #2
Hey what about FastGamerr's question to you in that other thread

and by thread I mean forum private message

right here on the Massassi forums

oh nevermind I was just informed by the higher ups that the conversation, which is private, has been ongoing as we speak. Carry on, gentlemen. If anyone asks, I wasn't here.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2015-08-26, 8:05 AM #3
I doubt you'll find anyone who could help us with stuff anymore, HR. After all, if you can't do it, then no one else will.

Let's forget this one, HR. But the project itself is not dead, there will definitely be something from me for the Death of the Massassi levelpack.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2015-08-26, 5:00 PM #4
I think you can do that in Jed. Click (Tools->3DO hierarchy->Edit MeshX,Y,Z). The pivot points will now be visible. Move them around like a vertex.
JediDreams
2015-08-26, 5:04 PM #5
His backpack has jets, he's Bobo the Fett; he bounty hunts for Hell Raiser to finance his Vette.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2015-08-26, 5:48 PM #6
Thanks BoBo!
-Hell Raiser
2015-09-23, 2:11 AM #7
Haha wow. So many old friendly faces.

Hi yall
My Flickr Gallery
2015-09-23, 3:26 AM #8
Hi, hey, wait..... Weren't you on the TDiR team??? A quick search says yes! Bubba Fatt... been like, 12, 13 years, lol. Hope things are well. :)
-Hell Raiser

↑ Up to the top!