Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Death Parade - Poll 09 - Premature Ejaculation
Massassi Death Parade - Poll 09 - Premature Ejaculation
2015-12-10, 11:53 PM #1
So it turns out that the end of Massassi might not take place this OR next month after all, but will wait for its true natural end instead...

... stay tuned.

Henceforth, this shall be the last Death Parade poll in some time.

So what's your take on premature ejaculation?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2015-12-11, 1:03 AM #2
This mean I have longer for my level? :P
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2015-12-11, 1:12 AM #3
Hmm, I guess I should have mentioned this only after the levels were released >.>
2015-12-11, 7:55 PM #4
This thread does not deliver.
>>untie shoes
2015-12-11, 8:39 PM #5
Boooo! You should keep making these threads!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2015-12-12, 4:11 PM #6
Does this mean I can learn the ins and outs of a JK level editor and then submit something ugly and amateurish only to have it rejected before the due date?
2015-12-23, 5:53 PM #7
A problem in which I should have medical and psychological professionals examine for it is affecting my confidence in coitus, thus further exacerbating the already unhealthy levels of deep-seated anxiety and/or depression.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2015-12-24, 2:57 AM #8
Originally posted by Clone Hunter:
Does this mean I can learn the ins and outs of a JK level editor and then submit something ugly and amateurish only to have it rejected before the due date?

I'm fairly certain that the standards will be much lower this time around, given the level of participation, so as long as your default box with default texture has a 3DO (functionality isn't required) & the HOM doesn't give the reviewer an epileptic seizure, you'll probably make it in.
? :)
2015-12-24, 3:15 AM #9
Originally posted by Mentat:
I'm fairly certain that the standards will be much lower this time around

Hey! :argh:

... It's true (solely on my part, however)
2015-12-25, 7:43 PM #10
I once made a Doom levels that was nothing but HOMs just for fun. It was... terrible.

↑ Up to the top!