Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → rest in pepperoni
rest in pepperoni
2016-01-10, 5:00 PM #1
I remember you guys, and I always took it for granted that this ugly-ass and forever-stagnant late 90s stasis chamber would always be around. Sometimes I'll connect from ~my retro machine~ just to see the homepage and feel, for a minute or two, like it's 2002 again and my only worries are my parents, getting banned for saying something stupid, or getting in trouble at school.
2016-01-10, 6:07 PM #2
Originally posted by Tibby:
I remember you guys, and I always took it for granted that this ugly-ass and forever-stagnant late 90s stasis chamber would always be around. Sometimes I'll connect from ~my retro machine~ just to see the homepage and feel, for a minute or two, like it's 2002 again and my only worries are my parents, getting banned for saying something stupid, or getting in trouble at school.

Could always post a Q&A With My Retro Rig from it, just to piss of Antony, the way things are intended to be
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!