Thread: Is the UBB still hiding on Massassi's server?

Is the UBB still hiding on Massassi's server?

Grismath's signature has this link in it:

http://forums.massassi.net/cgi-bin/u...=Lord_Grismath

When you click it, rather than getting a 404 because that doc doesn't exist, you get an auth check that doesn't respond to my current credentials at all.

Also -- a bunch of the smileys appear to be broken.
    -=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
    1337Yectiwan
    The OSC Empire
    10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On

Administrator
    I don't think so, that auth popup applies to everything in /cgi-bin/ which is actually nothing. When I was building the server I had some wwwstats thing in there but I took it out. The ubb files got wiped by some web worm a long time ago. I do have a backup copy _somewhere_ but I haven't found it yet. I was poking through my old cdrws and a lot of them have begun to degrade so it's actually on my list to pull off what I can in the near future. I might have a backup in there somewhere.

Smilies... broken where?

Test:

When you look at the smiley selection when you "Go Advanced", these appear to be missing:

Code:
    :tfti: :tinfoil: :nonono: :suicide: :huh: :awesome:
    Also, I remember the UBB threads having been viewable for quite many years after being defaced by those Turkish hackers. Of course, they only read "DEFACED BY TROLLZORZ" or whatever, but still. I guess CM (or whoever) didn't remove all of those pages.