Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Is the UBB still hiding on Massassi's server?
Is the UBB still hiding on Massassi's server?
2016-05-14, 12:34 PM #1
Grismath's signature has this link in it:

http://forums.massassi.net/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=Lord_Grismath

When you click it, rather than getting a 404 because that doc doesn't exist, you get an auth check that doesn't respond to my current credentials at all.

Also -- a bunch of the smileys appear to be broken.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2016-05-14, 6:51 PM #2
I don't think so, that auth popup applies to everything in /cgi-bin/ which is actually nothing. When I was building the server I had some wwwstats thing in there but I took it out. The ubb files got wiped by some web worm a long time ago. I do have a backup copy _somewhere_ but I haven't found it yet. I was poking through my old cdrws and a lot of them have begun to degrade so it's actually on my list to pull off what I can in the near future. I might have a backup in there somewhere.

Smilies... broken where?

Test: :)
2016-05-15, 2:35 AM #3
When you look at the smiley selection when you "Go Advanced", these appear to be missing:

Code:
:tfti: :tinfoil: :nonono: :suicide: :huh: :awesome:

Also, I remember the UBB threads having been viewable for quite many years after being defaced by those Turkish hackers. Of course, they only read " DEFACED BY TROLLZORZ " or whatever, but still. I guess CM (or whoever) didn't remove all of those pages.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!