Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → TACC files lost/ error in d/l files
TACC files lost/ error in d/l files
2016-09-22, 6:12 AM #1
Hi,

Sorry wasn't sure where to post this. TACC files r either down or looks like have been deleted. Just wondered if anyone has backed these files up. I d/l the jk files years ago.. some reason the mots files I can't find on my backup drive... I checked the archives here... seems there's about 39 levels can't locate on this site or anywhere on the web... Would be a shame to lose these levels... If anyone has these levels and can upload on here would be awesome... anyways thanks in advance..
2016-09-22, 8:59 AM #2
Heya

I do remember someone over here OR at JKHub having backed up all of TACC's files at some point.

I guess the TACC files weren't transferred along with the site when the Massassi servers were switched earlier this year. So JKHub might be your best bet for getting those files.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-09-22, 9:44 AM #3
I think I fixed the downloads. Example here: https://tacc.massassi.net/levels/description.php?id=168

There were 2 problems: the files/ dir wasn't readable and the code was generating broken links.
2016-09-23, 4:03 PM #4
Thanks Nikumubeki. That would of been my next point of call... all good now thanks Brian... all working now... was able to d/l the mots files I was missing. It's awesome to see an old game still have an active community even after all this time ☺

↑ Up to the top!