Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Remember, remember
Remember, remember
2016-11-05, 7:05 PM #1
So it's November the 5th, and while I could have SWORN that V for Vendetta used to be on Netflix, it is no longer. So I'm pirating it (which I justify because (a) it used to be on Netflix and (b) I have a DVD copy somewhere).

Speaking of Netflix, has anybody watched the new season of Black Mirror? Some really cool stuff inspired by The Singularity.

I also enjoyed Stranger Things. And Haters Back Off.

So, to sum everything up, today is Saturday and everybody everywhere is doing something. What are you doing? Is Netflix involved? If so, tell me more. If not, also tell me more.

Let's all tell something about something.

:)
2016-11-05, 7:33 PM #2
I'm very slowly cleaning my garage in hopes that I will then not so slowly work on getting my truck back together. My slow tidying up in the garage entails taking several breaks where I do things like set my all time high score, which isn't all that high, on Donkey Kong on MAME and progress further, which isn't all that far, in Warcraft: Orcs and Humans on DosBox. I also setup a Twitch account and linked it to Amazon Prime and checked out that and PS Vue on the PC and Roku. My primary streaming box is an Amazon Fire TV but I have Rokus in the bedroom and garage. Another one is at my mother's in Kansas but she was surprised to find out she couldn't use it after she turned off her internet. #nomoresmhsmiley
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2016-11-05, 8:42 PM #3
Lol internet TV box needs internet?

Cleaning out all your old junk must be fun, and also boring. I wish I had a garage, so I could put my bike (bicycle) in it. I don't have enough other stuff to fill it up, but it'd be nice to keep my bike out of the rain.
2016-11-05, 9:08 PM #4
My garage is pretty big but my truck repairs have been discouraging so my truck and virtually everything else is just...everywhere. And our bikes? Outside in the rain. Except it's hardly rained for quite sometime. They're old now too. I've been thinking about just replacing them. I can't figure out how to properly adjust a front derailleur so I've probably just effed it all up.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2016-11-06, 1:06 AM #5
Remember, remember
November two-thousand-three-fer
Cavey, VCR and Krok
The lack of shipment of VCR to Cavey
Should never be forgot
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-11-06, 7:14 AM #6
Watched the festival of the mythical birth from Lake Titicaca of Manco Cápac, the first Inca, in Puno. Lots of panpipes, drums, traditional dress and dancing. Manco himself stood on a litter and threw corn and potatoes to the cheering crowd. Then we took a bus to Arequipa, over the Altiplano with llamas and vicuñas everywhere and giant volcanoes on the horizon. The sunset was frickin' epic.

↑ Up to the top!