Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Death Parade - Poll 11 - Was it worth it?
Massassi Death Parade - Poll 11 - Was it worth it?
2016-11-30, 11:19 PM #1
One year ago, it seemed like Massassi was on its last legs.

CoolMatty was going to give the site to GBK, who was planning to redesign it as a shrine to Mary Elizabeth Winstead. But before that could happen, a man by the name of Brian Lozier leapt out of his cardboard box near the train station (how's that for a reference, Krok) and dragged the site back from the depths of Hell , Norway .

And now, one year (or so) later, rarely is the question asked: Was it worth it to NOT have Massassi killed in 2015?

Should Massassi have died?

I can honestly say that I've really got no idea which site I'd have replaced Massassi with as my main home page, so not killing the site was worth it pour moi.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-12-01, 12:34 AM #2
I somewhat enjoyed this place during the election. Small forums have a different feel from the rest of the internet. I'm glad this site is still around.
2016-12-01, 12:40 AM #3
Totally worth it. I've learned new stuff from reading the discussions since back then (from the posts of Jon, Reid, etc.) so that's never a waste. It's also just really cool to me that the site continues to endure, no matter the decreased activity.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2016-12-01, 2:50 AM #4
Originally posted by Reid:
I somewhat enjoyed this place during the election. Small forums have a different feel from the rest of the internet. I'm glad this site is still around.

So true. Even though there are so few people here, I see a much greater diversity of political opinion here than on the other websites I frequent.

That being said, I'm surprised that there isn't greater consensus that Nikumubeki should be banned.
former entrepreneur
2016-12-01, 5:25 AM #5
Massassi is the only online forum of discussion I'm exposed to I can tolerate. Reddit? Facebook? Absolute ****.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2016-12-01, 6:19 AM #6
Originally posted by Eversor:
That being said, I'm surprised that there isn't greater consensus that Nikumubeki should be banned.

there's definitely a silent majority

also: yeah, worth it. I've enjoyed the past year of massassi, such as it was! here's to another.
2016-12-01, 8:05 AM #7
I honestly didn't know that the board was still active. But I'm pleasantly surprised.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2016-12-01, 10:57 AM #8
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
Massassi is the only online forum of discussion I'm exposed to I can tolerate. Reddit? Facebook? Absolute ****.

Is there anyone that can tolerate Reddit that isn't a total wank?

I honestly didn't realise Brian owned the site again, I thought it was still CM.
nope.
2016-12-01, 11:12 AM #9
This is the only website in my Social bookmarks folder.
? :)
2016-12-01, 11:53 AM #10
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
CoolMatty was going to give the site to GBK, who was planning to redesign it as a shrine to Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

[http://i.imgur.com/T11ilB3.jpg]
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2016-12-01, 12:31 PM #11
I seriously believe if I hadn't decided to close Massassi, it would have actually died, amusingly. The news of its death brought a lot of people back. :P
2016-12-01, 9:03 PM #12
we had to destroy massassi to save it
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2016-12-02, 1:18 AM #13
Long live Massassi!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2016-12-03, 11:17 AM #14
I think it all worked out the way it should have.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2016-12-05, 2:06 PM #15
Where else would I occasionally ****post?
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!