Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347
Results 13,841 to 13,846 of 13846

Thread: Inauguration Day, Inauguration Hooooooraaay!

Admiral of Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think trump is human garbage, but if you throw enough mud at the wall, some of it will stick. I think we should put every president under such scrutiny, not just the unpopular/republican ones.
    What makes you think you don’t?

Throwing mud at Trump to muddy his image is like trying to dirty a mountain of ****.

At any rate, why wouldn't Trump be prone to worry about this kind of thing? He's known to be restless and mistrusting, with or without cause (Edit: and, you know, he probably knows he's massively guilty of something, like a lot of people who move around the kind of money he does). After all, he is massively insecure and is constantly obsessing over his public image, so paranoia doesn't strike me as too surprising.

Edit: also, lol, why wouldn't people close to Trump sell him out. There's no way anybody who is that close to the man has enough respect for him to honor private confidence except for purely selfish reasons. I mean, look no further at the flipping of Michael Cohen.
    Last edited by Reverend Jones; 03-22-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Admiral of Awesome
    Your president is a 1970s Manhattan man-whore who pals around with child sex traffickers and made his name in international luxury real estate, which has always been industrialized money laundering for dictators.

But yeah it’s definitely a conspiracy that the media finds so much **** on Trump, but couldn’t find anything about a college professor from Chicago, or even an alcoholic businessman from Texas. Soooo weird.

Doesn't care what his title is
    Christmas Cardmaker Extrordinarie

Quote Originally Posted by Jon`C View Post
    Your president
    #notmypresident

Doesn't care what his title is
    Christmas Cardmaker Extrordinarie

Looks like the investigation is complete

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22dc-barr-letter-superJumbo (1).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	605.2 KB 
ID:	28381

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/2213214002/

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    #notmypresident
    You can probably remove the hash tag since he's Canadian...