Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Anything Movies

Administrator
    I agree that there are tons of problems with the new movies (and the prequels, and the original trilogy), but this little tidbit didn't bother me at all.

If you draw a line of direct impactful relationships Han and Leia shared and would want to name a child after it would obviously be Wicket.

Administrator

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    Threepio Solo.

Wasn't there a Ben Solo in the EU already anyway? I remember Jaina and Jacen, vaguely and not sure if I spelled that right, but I thought they had another child named Ben. Fact checking on the fly I see it was Anakin Solo. Ben was Luke and Mara's kid.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

Yeah, for Luke it made sense. He knew Ben all his life and he was the one who pulled him out of his farmboy life and made him a Jedi.

I even quite liked Adam Driver and I think he would've made a fantastic Jacen if they had decided to not take a dump on the EU.
    Sorry for the lousy German

oooh, yeah, he even kinda looks like Jacen.

Actually, I never read far enough to see Jacen turn to the dark side, but making his character arc the subject of the ST would have made the new movies, along with Anakin's arc in the PT, nice bookends to the OT.

I don't think I've actually read a Star Wars book in the past 20 years. I started Scoundrels but never finished it. I'll get back to it someday.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

I had read most of the novels, although never got to the Dark Nest books. Since Disney took over I've only read the new Thrawn.
    $do || ! $do ; try
    try: command not found
    Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)