Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anything TV

Doesn't care what his title is
    Christmas Cardmaker Extrordinarie

I also enjoyed it.

I also expect it to be cancelled (but it's not on FOX).

man in the high castle anyone?

Finally got sufficiently pulpy scifi for me
    sniff

Some of the cop shows with the shortest runs are the best cop shows

I've only watched the first season of High Castle. Loved it, just haven't gotten back to it. The Rookie looks like a good one. Did anyone catch The Good Guys about six years ago? I really enjoyed it but then again the first episode had a Trans Am AND AC/DC.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

"Has it won yet?"

THERE'RE TOO MANY STREAMING SERVICES NOW
    SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
    -----------------------------@%

Man in the High Castle is pretty good. I'll get around to watching the third season one of these days. I'm currently catching up on Elementary and Suits.

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    man in the high castle anyone?

Finally got sufficiently pulpy scifi for me
    I hain't watched nothin' of this show, but this perked my ears up a bit.

I have enjoyed each of the Netflix Marvel shows to varying degrees but I really like Daredevil. About half-way through the third season now. I think it's awesome.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

Quote Originally Posted by saberopus View Post
    I hain't watched nothin' of this show, but this perked my ears up a bit.
    do it
    sniff

^^vv<><>BASTART

Not really tv, but goddamn.

Reid, what the ****.

What do you chase that with?

4 liters of diet RC

but this isn't the post ****in' dumb youtube stunt videos thread!

^^vv<><>BASTART
    I didn't feel like making the "anytihng youtube thread" sorry

das ok I'll make it

Sorry, that's my bad. I've been meaning to do it.

shoenice is a global treasure
    sniff

Anybody been watching Making a Murderer on Netflix? I'm about halfway through the new season. I thought the first season was too long and rehashed too much but something I actually enjoyed about the show, and continues in the second season, is how sure I am that one side is right and then a portion of the story is told from the other side and it seems absolutely right. In that way it's a very good exercise to go through and really telling to help explain why people in general that only care about one side of any story can so steadfastly hold to their side.

Thought he was onto something.
    I'm watching Kidding, and I like it. There's no tremendous depth or subtletly to the character psychology, but I find it engrossing anyway.
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    enshu

On Making a Murderer I really don't know if the people convicted are guilty or not but I really don't see how the cases could have been prosecuted with all of the issues with the investigation.

I've also watched the first 8 episodes of Mayans MC. I like it.

I think it's pretty cool how they planned to end The Purge miniseries on election day. I've been pretty happy with the show so far.

Administrator
    Holy crap I missed it. I love the Purge movies (except the latest one, it was blah). Where can I find it?

Administrator
    Looks like it was on USA network and they're not on Hulu or Netflix or Amazon without extra purchase. I guess paying for it on amazon is the only legal option.

Give it awhile and see if it drops on Prime or something. That's what I do with The Americans and The Last Ship. The teased that new episodes will be coming so I wonder if they're going to tell stories about different people each time or what. Might be interesting.

If you aren't watching Patriot on Amazon you aren't living your best life.
    gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT

If you aren't saying "living your best life" you aren't totally here for it in 2018.

For some reason I started watching The Walking Dead again (I waited until I had a few episodes recorded so I could watch several consecutively). I don't know who I keep doing this to myself.

someone help pls

Finished Narcos: Mexico. Quality as always, even though this particular batch of drugdealers was, to me, not quite as colourful as Pablo, or the dudes from Cali.

Started season 2 of Making a Murderer. Maybe I'm easily manipulated, but to me the Brendan Dassey "confession" reeks of coercion of a mentally challenged kid. And that blood may (or may not) very well have been planted by dirty cops. I do believe those exist.
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    enshu

So I finished season 2 of Making a Murderer.

Where can I get my lawyer's badge now? I'm something of an expert on heybus korpos, and you guys from massassi can get me to stay a writ for 50 dollars.
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    enshu

I'm making a thread on it.
    Last edited by Tenshu; 11-25-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    enshu