Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JK's 20th anniversary
JK's 20th anniversary
2017-05-21, 9:22 AM #1
This year marks JK's 20th anniversary.

Yet, I'm not gonna commemorate it in any way really (I thought of making a half-assed remake of JK's first level in UE4 and putting this Darth Vader player character in there, but couldn't get the permission... and then I realized that I actually don't want to remake JK's first level in UE4).

Not only that, but I only first played MotS and JK (and yes, I played the MotS demo first, thought it was great, found out that it was an expansion pack so I had to get actual JK as well etc.) in 1998, so next year would be more of a JK-related number-celebrating occasion for me.

And IIRC, it'd also mark Massassi's 20th anniversary.

So, uh.

TODOA, yo.

[Unable to find specified attachment]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2017-05-21, 12:21 PM #2
So I just ordered JK on eBay for about $6. I'll enjoy playing through it the first time again in a decade from start to finish.

I have been playing some dark forces mods in dosbox, but unfortunately the really cool ones like this assassin one that has you as boba Fett on nar shaddaa, where you are supposed to take out jabba's insolent nephew, have a habit of crashing.
2017-05-27, 11:19 PM #3
This thread does not deliver.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!