Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Game deals
Game deals
2017-07-21, 3:47 AM #1
I think we should have a thread about game deals.

I'm especially curious about PS4 deals, but, for example, there's a Humble Bundle for Telltale adventure games via Steam going on right now. There's also a 100% discount on the first Shadow Warrior remake.

Let the first one to post an external link get stoned.
幻術
2017-07-21, 4:35 AM #2
Doom 2016 is free this weekend. I'm curious whether my 2003 PC can handle it...
I think the PS4 Version is free as well, with the X-Box Version due next week. Or the other way around.
Sorry for the lousy German
2017-07-21, 4:38 AM #3
I have it for PS4. My 6 year old son asked me to play it a few times for him, but it's a bit too intense. I remember I was scared ****less of Doom 2 at his age too. ;)

I played it for a while, it's fun, probably better on the PC, but yeah, not sure about 2003.

You might be better off playing Freelancer.

or his mom
幻術
2017-07-21, 7:13 AM #4
I remember my brother boasting of being the monster killer of the month in this game I wasn't allowed to play. Later he kicked my ass via modem-play.

And I was wrong, the PC is actually from late 2006 so I might have a chance!
Sorry for the lousy German
2017-07-21, 7:31 AM #5
I still remember playing Duke Nukem 3D on LAN with my mate in Limassol; that was my intro to multiplayer. Then: Starcraft. My dream is to make a game like Galactic Starfighter (which doesn't even technically exist as a game) and make it f2p. Think Gaijin's War Thunder, plus MMORPG-level encouragement of social interaction in-between matches (eg., in a hub, where you can walk around with your pilot avatars), and module-based progression / customization (unlike War Thunder, you can customize your spaceship modules). Looking forward to somebody making that game. In the meantime, I am working with my team -=Digital We'd=- (myself, and 2 volunteer programmers, mostly myself) on a top-down open-world cRPG twitch shooter just in case nobody makes the game of my dreams by the time we're done.

:cool:
幻術
2017-07-21, 7:33 AM #6
(maybe we'll sell a limited edition of that 1st game
with tickets to vacations in Mexico)
幻術
2017-08-04, 12:56 PM #7
Not a game deal per se, but there's a 95% discount for all courses on Udemy at the moment, or so it would appear.
幻術

↑ Up to the top!