Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anything Bets
Anything Bets
2017-08-01, 10:35 PM #1
You owe me 5bux
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2017-08-01, 10:40 PM #2
I bet you 10 bucks you are Finnish

gimme five
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2017-08-01, 10:47 PM #3
I bet Nikumubeki 1 FinnCoin that he can't make it through the month without necroposting.
2017-08-01, 10:59 PM #4
I won 10 dollars on 10:1 payoff betting on the election results. Normally I don't bet but I was sure Trump had a better chance than most gave him.
2017-08-04, 1:21 PM #5
I had this job writing gambling promotions for a month (in an actual office!), and so I'd learnt quite a bit about betting. There was like 1x100 payoff at the time for Donald Trump winning the elections (this was maybe a couple of months or so after he said that he's going to run, not much longer than that). I was convinced he is going to win. Unfortunately, I was broke at the time (otherwise I wouldn't be writing gambling promotions), but yeah. Missed my window of opportunity, I suppose. Seemed a bit morbid, too, because while I was 100% convinced he'd win (he won), I was just as convinced that that is not a good thing for the U.S. or the world in general.

Anyhows, here's an article I wrote while I worked there. IS GAMBLING A SIN?

www.gamblingherald.com/is-gambling-a-sin-what-does-religion-say-about-gambling/

:cool:
幻術

↑ Up to the top!