Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Steam is at it again
Steam is at it again
2017-08-06, 4:56 AM #1
Quote:
"We just pushed out a patch that should address compatibility issues some users experienced running Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 on Windows 10. We also added Xbox 360 controller support! So, you can now fight the dark side using your Xbox 360 controller. May the force be with you!"

Quote:
"Love Star Wars Jedi Knight – Dark Forces II, but the lack of a soundtrack is getting you down? Well, you’re in luck, because we just released a patch that fixed issues with the music not playing on Windows 10. Now, Jedi and Sith Lords alike can enjoy the score as they fight their way across the Galaxy."

http://steamcommunity.com/games/32380/announcements/

Result: After enabling 3D acceleration and changing the resolution to 2560x1440, JK crashed.

gg steam

gg jk

gg TODOA: Imperial Dawn (Director's Cut) @ Vimeo.com
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2017-08-06, 5:27 AM #2
HALF-LIFE 3?

Oh.
former entrepreneur
2017-08-06, 5:54 AM #3
Nice. If anything, to me that is more reassurance that Visceral are working on a Dark Forces game with Amy Hennig at the helm (she used to be a writer / director for Naughty Dog). And while she's no Neil Druckmann (writer / director of Uncharted 4 & Last of Us), I've my lightsabers crossed it's at the very least going to be fun.

According to Games Radar, it's going to be set between "Revenge of the Sith" and "A New Hope." So maybe about how Kyle Katarn left the Empire?

So, I think it's going to be a prequel to the original DF about a young Kyle Katarn.

[https://assets.vg247.com/current/2017/06/star_wars_visceral_games-600x274.jpg]

What do you think? What is Visceral working on?
幻術
2017-08-06, 6:51 AM #4
I hope you're right, Koobs. It's high time, isn't it?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2017-08-06, 8:22 AM #5
Originally posted by Koobie:
it's going to be set between "Revenge of the Sith" and "A New Hope."

Someone should make a JK mod set in that time period.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!