Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedi Knight/Mysteries of the Sith Discord
Jedi Knight/Mysteries of the Sith Discord
2017-08-23, 9:08 PM #1
https://discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2

I know some of you must not give a damn. But if you would allow this to be here, I want those who do to know we have moved to Discord. This year is the 20th anniversary and hopefully we get something special this year.

If you are interested come join and hang, thanks.
2017-08-24, 7:32 AM #2
I will.... reluctantly allow this to be here.
2017-08-24, 9:21 AM #3
I'll allow it.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2017-08-24, 9:26 AM #4
A JK Discord is something I would absolutely love to be a part of, though things I have seen in this server make it clear that it isn't for me. Is there an alternative, less homophobic, more mature option?
2017-08-25, 8:27 AM #5
Hey Krefft, i do understand your feelings. (Though i disagree) I would recommend coming into the server and just muting the #jk channel/nsfw one. As long as the rules in the regular chat are followed that really shouldn't be an issue. This is why we wanted to have two different text channels.
2017-08-25, 11:34 AM #6
Yeah, that #jk channel is pretty awful. Just a lot of stupid memes and things being '****ing gay' or someone being a ****** for using facebook??? (?)
2017-08-25, 12:13 PM #7
Originally posted by Trank:
Hey Krefft, i do understand your feelings. (Though i disagree) I would recommend coming into the server and just muting the #jk channel/nsfw one. As long as the rules in the regular chat are followed that really shouldn't be an issue. This is why we wanted to have two different text channels.

If I did that then I would be simply ignoring the racism, sexism, homophobia, and who knows what else going on figuratively just next door. Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not be involved at all. I only excused myself for good just this morning when a super racist meme was posted and nobody thought twice. I don't support any of it.

Is there any alternative? As I said before, a JK Discord would be fantastic and I definitely want to take part in one.
2017-08-27, 2:07 PM #8
I joined the beginning of last week when I saw this posted over at JKHUB. I then promptly left within about 5 minutes of joining.

EDIT: Also there were some people that had concerns that Trank was somehow using discord to steal other people's logins. Not sure how that works, but the drama surrounding that alone was enough for me not to want to stay. I use the BF1942mod discord and it's great. I wish there was a mature option for JK/MotS.
2017-08-27, 3:38 PM #9
Originally posted by Alco:
I joined the beginning of last week when I saw this posted over at JKHUB. I then promptly left within about 5 minutes of joining.

EDIT: Also there were some people that had concerns that Trank was somehow using discord to steal other people's logins. Not sure how that works, but the drama surrounding that alone was enough for me not to want to stay. I use the BF1942mod discord and it's great. I wish there was a mature option for JK/MotS.

Well, I guess we have the option of making our own. If you want to get one started or I could, either way. I'd like to get back into playing JK regularly and having the Discord is a great way to keep a community going. Plus most of you seem like pretty cool people that I'd like to get to know anyway. We can discuss it on a different thread or over discord if you like, I don't mean to hijack this thread. My email is dkrefft@gmail.com.
2017-09-01, 9:59 AM #10
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
? :)

↑ Up to the top!