Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Anything games

Return of the Obra Dinn is real good

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    I've been looking forward to it. Haven't bothered picking it up just yet because I'm in the middle of other stuff, but I ought to.

Quote Originally Posted by saberopus View Post
    I've been looking forward to it. Haven't bothered picking it up just yet because I'm in the middle of other stuff, but I ought to.
    It's pretty short, fwiw--I finished in a weekend and about 10hrs total playtime, I would say? I took a break from RDR2 to get thru it. Fun to play with some other people.

Thought he was onto something.
    I would love to play it, but I'm kinda intimidated by it. It's been ages since I did any kind of puzzling.
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■
    enshu

Finally been paying some love to Alan Wake. Nearing half way through. Love it.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

^^vv<><>BASTART
    Elder Scrolls 6 is using the Creation Engine.

Bethesda..

Admiral of Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    Elder Scrolls 6 is using the Creation Engine.

Bethesda..
    I don’t understand why people are freaking out about it. Their engine isn’t why their games are buggy.

Would you prefer they switch to Id tech umpteen so they can ship Elder Scrolls Andromeda?

ICYMI (and care), Blizzard is giving away Destiny 2 on Battle.net for a couple more days.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

My wife and me finally started to play The Old Republic again. We had stopped when her pregnancy was making it too difficult for her to sit very long and since then never found the time to pick it up again. Now, over six years later we're finally back at it and having a blast. It's funny how she's still complaining about the stuff she complained about back then (and how Everquest 2 was so much better) but afterwards telling me how much fun it was.
    Sorry for the lousy German

^^vv<><>BASTART
    Crusader Kings II is great. What other game lets you go on crusades, marry off your daughters to secure alliances, inbreed your dynasty until you're all imbeciles, or discover half of your kids are from another man?

Admiral of Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    Crusader Kings II is great. What other game lets you go on crusades, marry off your daughters to secure alliances, inbreed your dynasty until you're all imbeciles, or discover half of your kids are from another man?
    WoW

^^vv<><>BASTART
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon`C View Post
    WoW
    Damn, now that's a joke.

^^vv<><>BASTART

A friend of mine bet me I couldn't make even 1 minute of Euro Truck Simulator footage interesting.

Did I win?

Doesn't care what his title is
    Christmas Cardmaker Extrordinarie

Name:  wonkalose.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  25.3 KB

^^vv<><>BASTART
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Name:  wonkalose.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  25.3 KB
    Damn!

^^vv<><>BASTART
    Can we talk about what a colossal ****up Fallout 76 is?

Bethesda releases it, and it sucks. It's the boring loot grind cycle of Fallout 4 with even less story. It has a multitude of bugs. Apparently the network protocol is in plaintext, so the most amateur wireshark user is able to create hacks. Bethesda fails to deliver what was advertised in the "dupes who spend their money on stupid ****" version of the game. Now, it turns out their customer support website was sending people a bunch of random tickets that weren't theirs, revealing personal information such as names, addresses, and credit card details.

Zulenglashernbracker
    I recently beat Dark Souls (except for Gwyn, saving that for after the DLC) and that is a Very Good Game. I find it to be a bit too obtuse at times e.g. the way you access the painting world, but on the whole it was excellent. I tried very hard to avoid guides until I reached the final fight, and I think that improved my experience a lot. I'm actually annoyed that the video game gets a reputation for being so difficult, because it isn't. I avoided it largely because I thought it was some self-flagellation video game where the whole draw was the difficulty, but in fact it's a beautiful world with intricate connections between zones and astounding atmosphere. The majority of the game I ran around two-handing Quelaag's Furysword and pumping my Dex stat, and that was a lot of fun.
    I had a blog. It sucked.